Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Gets Off The Floor, Knocks Klitschko Out in Eleventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    I couldn't believe Wilder was so blatantly bumhunting trying to fight Bellew now,he flew over to england & was @ the weigh ins but instead of calling out joshua/vlad winner hes trying to start hype against bellend I mean Bellew,after the fight also as a commentator,he made it clear that he wants bellew not joshua, I've always defended Wilder because of circumstances out of his control affecting his career,I even gave him the benefit of the doubt with ortiz whos popped dirty before, But this mofo is clearly trying to fight 1 of the easiest fighters possible in Bellew. Thats a fight nobody should want to see,Wilders just chasing easy money & it's getting sadder all the time how pathetic the sanctioning bodies are,he should fight Fury at least not bellend
    Wilder didn't call out Bellew. Tony was doing an interview and made a comment about not needing a "squad" and Wilder just happened to be walking up behind him.

Then they started jawing at each other. He never said he wanted that fight. He was just telling Tony face to face that he'd KO him. Stop the random hating.

Comment

• AJ was very lucky, towards the end he was coming out swinging for the first 15 seconds then wasn't doing much after that. He just caught Wlad that time who tbh should have expected that punch to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Good fight. Joshua answered some questions but this fight was there for Klitschko to win in the 6th. He took his foot off the gas & wasn't pushing it enough with 1:41 left in the round. That uppercut Joshua hit him with in the 11th pretty much ended it but Wlad took a few more shots. Joshua answered some questions today but to me he looks vulnerable. Wilder & Parker must be feeling better about facing him. This fight also makes Tyson Fury look that much better. Klitschko landed only 52 punches is 12 rounds against Fury. There is no doubt in my mind the heavyweight division goes through Tyson Fury. He is the man to beat. All the rest need to beat him to be considered the real champion. That is of course if he does come back. Right now it's like when Mike Tyson was champion & Michael Spinks was still undefeated & had only lost his belt after being stripped by the IBF. Many still thought until Tyson beat Spinks he wasn't the champion. Same situation here at Joshua is holding the belts Fury vacated.
        This is my first post but i have to ask what are you talking about, do you honestly think Fury could hold off Joshua for 12 rounds?

Comment

• Agreed, he should've been jumping in the ring talking AJ up after that vulnerability Joshua showed this evening. Wlad hasn't fought in how long at the age of 41 and showed his ass today. Whoever says Wilder isnt a serious threat for any top heavy is a *ucking idiot
          Last edited by RapidSon; 04-29-2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashadam View Post
            This is my first post but i have to ask what are you talking about, do you honestly think Fury could hold off Joshua for 12 rounds?
            Sure why not? He's bigger than both Joshua & Klitschko. He has a longer reach, is a better boxer & moves around the ring smoother. Pretty impressive for a fat f**k...

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              Wilder didn't call out Bellew. Tony was doing an interview and made a comment about not needing a "squad" and Wilder just happened to be walking up behind him.

Then they started jawing at each other. He never said he wanted that fight. He was just telling Tony face to face that he'd KO him. Stop the random hating.
              Wrong there was several seperate times,& after the fight Both were in suits & Wilder said"thats the fight everyone wants to see with him over there referring to bellew,& says on seperate occasions that they can fight in a stadium too,& that he defeated haye so the people want to see it lets do it" it is you who needs to stop getting panties in a twist when people say the obvious about your heros,dont give me this hating bs,as Ive said ive defended Wilder many times before,so stfu acting like I just hate him.
              And at the weigh in Wilder kept repeating" Bum squad bum squad" yet calls him out after joshua won,so wilders admitting hes bum hunting.
              Last edited by kushking; 04-29-2017, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Wrong there was several seperate times,& after the fight Both were in suits & Wilder said"thats the fight everyone wants to see with him over there referring to bellew,& says on seperate occasions that they can fight in a stadium too,& that he defeated haye so the people want to see it lets do it" so it is you who needs to stop getting panties in a twist when people say the obvious about your heros,so dont give me this hating bs,as Ive said ive defended Wilder many times before,so stfu acting like I just hate him.
                And at the weigh in Wilder kept repeating" Bum squad bum squad" yet calls him out after joshua won,so wilders admitting hes bum hunting.
                That's probably something they discussed after the initial confrontation (don't think these guys don't talk to one another). Maybe Bellew wants a pay day too?

And Wilder isn't my Hero. I actually think he's a ****ty technical fighter and AJ is the favorite against him (although Wilder's power can end any fight). I just hate seeing the randomness on these threads about Wilder, while other more glaringly terrible fighters get a pass.

Comment

• What a fight. best heavyweight fight in a long time. Respect to Vlad for performing like that at 41. This fight will do AJ a world of good. He learnt more today than in his other 18 fights put together. I hope this is the start of the next great heavyweight era in boxing.

Comment

• No surprise Joshua KO's overrated old Klitschko easily in 11rds

Wlad was an average fighter who fought bums fpor 12 years maaking a fake rep as a huge puncher and a great champion. Nothing could be farther from the truth as the commie Wlad the Klit was just a big stiff who fought nothing but bums till Fury and Joshua stopped the commie cold. Fact
                    Good riddance to the commie fraud Sad Wlad and let freedom ring. Also of note Russia could bever come close to beating the USA in any war or conflict. All commies are fake AND FRAUDS.

Comment

• Klitschko had this fight won but blew it by lettiing Joshua off the hook. For the life of me I just can't understand why in the hell he doesn't llike to throw combination punches while his opponents are hurt? He helped carried AJ to victory tonight by not throwing enough punches for fear of punching himself out. Wlad threw Anthony a life line while he was both tired and hurt until he was recovered enough to get the TKO stoppage.
                      Last edited by champion4ever; 04-29-2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X