Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Plans To Chin-Check Spence: He Never Felt Power Like Mine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know any details of Brook's preparation? Who is he sparring and is it in the same level of what Spence has had with Charlo? Is he cutting weight well? Where's the 30-day weigh-in? Has he given any analysis or interviews? I have heard some from Spence, but nearly nothing has come from the Brook camp...

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      Brook will be spences hardest fight to date

It's gonna be a close fight either way imo

Brook should have the size and the ability to slow down spences offence

Probably the best fight that can be made at the moment for me . Should be a good clash of styles
      Shouldn't be a problem for a kid who was giving Mayweather the business at age 19! Sparring with the Charlos should have him well prepared for Brook! I expect Spence Jr. to finish Brook within 9 rounds!

Comment

I hope Spence isn't packing glass.

Comment

What top WW has Brook KOd or dropped with his so called power. He couldn't chin check Porter, the same Porter that Broner dropped. Its a great fight where both fighters have something to prove.

Comment

I'm also curious to see what happens when that "Chocolate Brownie" that lifted GEE off his feet hits Spence on the chin...

Comment

An argument can be made that Spence hasn't really felt any power from his opponents ever, period. They were either either featherfisted or not skilled.

In any way, should be a good scrap. I'll totally laugh if Brook's eye gets cut in the 1st round after a few jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
                Does anyone know any details of Brook's preparation? Who is he sparring and is it in the same level of what Spence has had with Charlo? Is he cutting weight well? Where's the 30-day weigh-in? Has he given any analysis or interviews? I have heard some from Spence, but nearly nothing has come from the Brook camp...
                Brook is sparring a former LHW boxer name Amer Khan to prepare for Spence in his hometown.. Amer is a southpaw but has been inactive for the last 10 yrs.. He is a trainer at the gym that Brook uses.. Word from Brook's team is that he is on target as far as weight and doesn't see it coming into play for the fight.. Spence has been working with Jermell and MW Brant in preparation for this fight.. I see it as a tall task for Brook at the moment but I see it as competitive.. Spence has already said that he hasn't shown all of his skill in the ring yet because there has been no need to and that Brook will see a Spence that he has never seen before..

Comment

lartey hurt spence,,,caught him with a lovely right hook in the 7th,,spences legs buckled.

Comment

I expect to hear lots of loud jaw-breaking power punches in this fight. Who would be the recipient remains to be seen. Or will it just turned out to be a boring fight where both are too scared to take risks? They better do what they say they do. Can't wait.

Comment

Spence has a lot to lose here... Expectations have been raised thru the roof, Anything short of a win will be devestating. IF he gets stunned or hurt expect the "Glass Jaw" label to be placed on his head.

Comment

Working...
                      X