Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Plans To Chin-Check Spence: He Never Felt Power Like Mine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook Plans To Chin-Check Spence: He Never Felt Power Like Mine!

IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-1, 25 KOs) is ready to put on a spectacular show on May 27th, when he headlines a huge show at Bramall Lane in Sheffield. Brook will face undefeated mandatory challenger, Errol Spence (21-0, 18 KOs), who is regarded by many as a rising star in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm pretty sure he did feel power like Brook's... when he fought Algeri...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I'm pretty sure he did feel power like Brook's... when he fought Algeri...
      Bundu is up there....

Comment

Spence Jr. is not Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin, nor Kevin Bizier! Errol is "The Truth!" Where's those 30-Day weights?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Spence Jr. is not Jo Jo Dan, Frankie Gavin, nor Kevin Bizier! Errol is "The Truth!" Where's those 30-Day weights?
          Brook will be spences hardest fight to date

It's gonna be a close fight either way imo

Brook should have the size and the ability to slow down spences offence

Probably the best fight that can be made at the moment for me . Should be a good clash of styles

Comment

Spence gonna have the itus after he eats those chocolate brownies!

Comment

I remember all the trash Brook talked before the Golovkin fight. We know what happened next. Then Brook's team makes his 5 round, beat down, trip to the ER into the greatest show of courage of "all time!" lol It was good to see Spence's trainer call them on it.
              "Special Needs" is definitely a legend in his own mind.

Comment

The power that GGG laughed at?

Comment

Anybody should have what it takes to stay champion by facing a steady diet of the Dans, Gavins, and Biziers.

Kell Brook should be one of the last fighters to disparage someone's competition.

13 years pro, is all I'm saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    Brook will be spences hardest fight to date

It's gonna be a close fight either way imo

Brook should have the size and the ability to slow down spences offence

Probably the best fight that can be made at the moment for me . Should be a good clash of styles
                    I agree with on this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X