Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Plans To Chin-Check Spence: He Never Felt Power Like Mine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
    Then why was no one else able to bruise Golovkin? Brook's hardly the first to ever land headshots on him before.
    Brook was able to land some decent shots on golovkin. Whether that was due to a lack of respect on golovkin's part, or brook's ability, we can only speculate....probably somewhere in the middle.

Brook was hurt in the first round, got his face broken and was KD in the second (although it wasn't ruled), and had to have the fight stopped in the 5th, in order to be saved from an actual KO, and possibly a career ending injury.

Now we're giving brook credit for "marking ggg's face." The dude swam with a shark for money, and had to be pulled out before he got eaten. That performance was hardly anything to ride home about.

Comment

I hope Spences loses so I can troll a little bit. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
        Brook was able to land some decent shots on golovkin. Whether that was due to a lack of respect on golovkin's part, or brook's ability, we can only speculate....probably somewhere in the middle.

Brook was hurt in the first round, got his face broken and was KD in the second (although it wasn't ruled), and had to have the fight stopped in the 5th, in order to be saved from an actual KO, and possibly a career ending injury.

Now we're giving brook credit for "marking ggg's face." The dude swam with a shark for money, and had to be pulled out before he got eaten. That performance was hardly anything to ride home about.
        Go back and read the first post that I was replying to. Someone laughed at the notion of Brook having power simply because Golovkin walked through his punches, I was just pointing out that the amount of bruises left on GGG's face may have been proof that he does, indeed, possess power. That was all.

Comment

Can't wait for this one

Comment

Spence is going to sleep after a nice chocolate brownie for his supper.

Comment

Working...
            X