Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Majority of the people around the world believe that pac won.
    Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
    (regarding Floyd vs McGregor) I honestly feel sorry for anyone who is stupid enough to fall for the **** that this guy is spewing. If you're going to come back for a fight against a guy who has no business in a boxing ring,you might as well stay retired,and stop wasting people's time.
    Originally posted by skinrule View Post
    Floyd is trying so hard to sell this mismatch it is beyond pathetic. Don't buy his bs people

# Pac or retire for good Floyd

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-03-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Majority of the people around the world believe that pac won.
      prove it...and by prove it i mean by UNBIASED fight fans/experts.

Comment

• I'd love it if they both go away. Time for new champions.

Comment

Floyd is a beast in hugging and running.
          Not only that Floyd is actually good at dodging too

That's how accurate he is

even in Awkward moments he can dodge anything hehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
            pacquioa would of got it done in 2009 when he was a hurricane. now he is jsut too old and doesnt let his hands go. he doesnt keep the constant pressure like he used to
            All he had to do was take the fight....instead of make excuses.

Pac never had the goods to beat Floyd....that's why Arum was in no hurry to make it happen.

Comment

• This thread is still going? Mods please lock this thread. The trolling is going from annoying to obsessive. It's just not healthy for anyone to fixate on any one fighter or fight. Honestly sad

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                I'd love it if they both go away. Time for new champions.
                Actually these 2 should definitely retire already. Pac has nothing to prove anymore, he has accomplished so much in boxing, but seems to be tied up to Arum that he has no choice, but to keep on going, nonetheless he still does compete at the highest level and is still putting up a good show unlike Floyd who stinks up the place every time he fought lately.

That said, the best thing for these 2 is to have another rematch as a farewell fight for the fans as they ride of to the sunset for the final time. What's at stake, to prove to the divided boxing community who truly won, for honor, for money, for bragging rights, and a thank you fight to close the show, and for Floyd if he beats Pac for his 50th fight will defintely make for a good ending to a great career. The thing is, as I've mentioned here, Floyd would rather fight a non boxer than to fight a legit threat, more so, a rematch with Pacquiao. Like I said, if it taste like pussay. It must be it. Floyd would rather live in Queer St, than to get exposed anew in a rematch with Pac. Making it obvious, who among the 2 truly is truly the best in the era.

Kellerman says: Pacquiao best of the era

5th lineal title, 8 divisions

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/welter.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Actually these 2 should definitely retire already. Pac has nothing to prove anymore, he has accomplished so much in boxing, but seems to be tied up to Arum that he has no choice, but to keep on going, nonetheless he still does compete at the highest level and is still putting up a good show unlike Floyd who stinks up the place every time he fought lately.

That said, the best thing for these 2 is to have another rematch as a farewell fight for the fans as they ride of to the sunset for the final time. What's at stake, to prove to the divided boxing community who truly won, for honor, for money, for bragging rights, and a thank you fight to close the show, and for Floyd if he beats Pac for his 50th fight will defintely make for a good ending to a great career. The thing is, as I've mentioned here, Floyd would rather fight a non boxer than to fight a legit threat, more so, a rematch with Pacquiao. Like I said, if it taste like pussay. It must be it. Floyd would rather live in Queer St, than to get exposed anew in a rematch with Pac. Making it obvious, who among the 2 truly is truly the best in the era.

Kellerman says: Pacquiao best of the era

5th lineal title, 8 divisions

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/welter.htm

^^^^

Reported for Rabies

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Pac never had the goods to beat Floyd....that's why Arum was in no hurry to make it happen.
                    Pac was faster and had more power in 2009, to think he didn't have what it took is foolish and shows your favoritism.

Mayweather could of won in 2009 as well but would of most likely been outworked. Fight was legit 50/50 and would of been better than the sparring match we saw.

No one dominated anyone and we got a boring sparring match

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

??

Dude are living under a rock??

Floyd's best friend has come out an exposed the truth of that 6 years of ducking and extending the goal post. Good thing we have Floyd's family and best friend to share the light of what truly happened in this events that ruined boxing.

case in point:

Here is a look back at who really quacked during the ped days Floyd loved making excuses and extending the goal post to duck Manny for years.

Luckily we have Floyd's best friend who knows the truth of how he loves to quack when it comes to Pac.

Those ped tests, played a role in Floyd's career alright. Not only was it for him to be the only one to take PEDS while others were being scrutinized. It was also an excuse to extend the goal post until his arch nemesis gets old..

What is even more pathetic is, Floyd took this play book and got the Pac fight when he saw Pac was vulnerable and winnable. And yet, after all the advantages Floyd had going for him in VEGAS.

After post fight analysis has come out. We have come to realized a one armed healthy Pac out scored a PED cheat.

#LEGENDARY

Exhibit A. (the one who truly ducked)

Floyd's best friend said: @ 0:59 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

Floyd's best friend said: @ 1:55 Did Floyd duck Manny? Yes! lolololol

Well I think that's clear enough who's extending the goal post. I guess he was still stuck with his vagina at that time hahahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-19-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X