Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes pac you won 10-2 garbage scorecards you were totally robbed. Now move the fawk on and retire kick fawking rocks!

Comment

• I wonder why floyd doesn't want to fight pac anymore for more than a 100million again.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        I wonder why floyd doesn't want to fight pac anymore for more than a 100million again.
        Because he only gave rematches to the ones who deserved it. The fight wasnt competitive enough to warrant a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          lololololol all the fl0mos are in damage control again. Pages of Floyd fans deflecting what cannot be hidden.

Floyd senior father knows best says:

His dad even believes he lost. And he's right! When all that money and belts are on the line. You have to ****ing FIGHT! It ain't about pot shotting wit punk ass jabs.

Even with this weak jabs still Pac got to him.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

stick and move Floyd not stick and hug lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
          @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
          @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.
          I think Floyd could win a marathon contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
            Because he only gave rematches to the ones who deserved it. The fight wasnt competitive enough to warrant a rematch.
            With all the video evidence that spoon share in this thread i think you're watching a different fight. If what you mean is pac can't compete to floyd in running and hugging then i will agree with you.

Comment

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.

Floyd senior saying to his son his losing.

@ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

@ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the fight :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

Lol. poor floyd even his own family thinks that he didn't win the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Floyd should avenge his loss to PAC the way he did with Castillo an d maidana. If you go online noibody thinks Floyd beat pac

Floyd said he was injured against Castillo yet still got rematch? PAC said he was injured and Floyd cries.
                Floyd will fight mcgregor instead he knew that he doesn't have a chance in a rematch since he cant use the PEDS anymore.

Comment

lololol

Here's even a better answer. Straight from the main man himself. After this sequence onslaught Pac was about to finish Floyd, he backed off uncharacteristically of him. This is when he tore it. Obviously. Floyd was about to get massacred in that round, but luckily with some strange luck Pac tore his rotator cuff after this barrage.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

@ 1:33 -1:42 Pac Flurries and strangely stops the onslaught. He could have finished Floyd right there. Injury? Off course it was.

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

I just call it how I see it. The one who truly deserves this win wasn't the black IV cheating dude.

Truth cuts like butter.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered before fight night.

If the rematch happen i will bet that pac will ko floyd.

Comment

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Majority of the people around the world believe that pac won.

Comment

• Some of you have serious issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X