Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
    Pac was faster and had more power in 2009, to think he didn't have what it took is foolish and shows your favoritism.

Mayweather could of won in 2009 as well but would of most likely been outworked. Fight was legit 50/50 and would of been better than the sparring match we saw.

No one dominated anyone and we got a boring sparring match
    Evidently Arum and Pac didn't think so.

The fight was there for him....he made ridiculous excuses..one more foolish than the last.

Manny bailed because of random testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Evidently Arum and Pac didn't think so.

The fight was there for him....he made ridiculous excuses..one more foolish than the last.

Manny bailed because of random testing.
      Both fighters are to blame for the fight not happenings

Do you not remember the fourty million flat that Mayweather offered?

Comment

Both fighters are to blame for the fight not happenings

Do you not remember the fourty million flat that Mayweather offered?
        Both fighters are not to blame in 09.

One guy bolted because of random testing.

The flat fee talk came AFTER Manny got face-planted by Floyd's tuneup.

Get your memory together fella'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Both fighters are not to blame in 09.

One guy bolted because of random testing.

The flat fee talk came AFTER Manny got face-planted by Floyd's tuneup.

Get your memory together fella'.
          I never claimed that's why the fight didn't happen in 2009 just pointing out Mayweather is also to blame for the fight not taking place.

Comment

• pac running away from random testing
            pac taking may to court instead of submitting to random tests
            pac and his 10 mil per lb over penalty
            abum and his need to build a better stadium

even after all of that, it was MAY who went to pac at that heat game. pac should have gave in way back when but we all know why he didnt

Comment

• pac was the way bigger star in 2009 and up why should he give in to mayweathers posturing?

Politics and ego got in the way of the fight. To not see the obvious facts and not look at it objectively is why people look down on the mayweather fan base

Comment

pac was the way bigger star in 2009 and up why should he give in to mayweathers posturing?

Politics and ego got in the way of the fight. To not see the obvious facts and not look at it objectively is why people look down on the mayweather fan base
                Posturing is making excuses....like Manny and Arum.

All Floyd wanted was random testing...at first to the day of the fight.....then he relented to 2 weeks before.

That's when Manny laid this classic egg:

"2 weeks too close...I still in hebby training"

Get your memory together hater.

Comment

I never claimed that's why the fight didn't happen in 2009 just pointing out Mayweather is also to blame for the fight not taking place.
                  Manny and his owner Bob Arum are the reason the fight didn't happen in 09.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    pac running away from random testing
                    pac taking may to court instead of submitting to random tests
                    pac and his 10 mil per lb over penalty
                    abum and his need to build a better stadium

even after all of that, it was MAY who went to pac at that heat game. pac should have gave in way back when but we all know why he didnt

Comment

• Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                      Young(er) Pac cleans Mayweather's clock. He wouldn't do it easy, but he'd do it.

Floyd waited years and years to fight Manny for a reason.
                      Originally posted by R Johnson View Post
                      This is a great breakdown and reveals the truth. That smoke Pac threw at 4:45 in the first video was serious hand speed and woulda kod Floyd for a week if it didnt graze. Floyd does not possess that kind of punch. Pacman won this fight. Floyd paid off commentators and judges. They were so biased towards Payweather. I would love a reporter to unravel the bull**** that surely took place here. What a story lies in wait. PAYOFFS! Pacman is the one who just may be the best boxer of all time. Sure aint Floyd, he fights like a *****. Jab and jump da **** out da way lol.
                      And with all that waiting. An IV ridden injuiced Floyd still ran and hugged for 12 rounds of queer boxing against an injured Pacquiao and was later found out was out gunned by a smaller asian midget lol

Obviously, Manny got screwed by the Vegas judges and by NSAC. People are now seeing who landed more punches. He definitely beat Floyd fair and square. Floyd won the running competition though. I wasn't sure if I was watching boxing or sprinting.. Floyd knew about manny's shoulder and he know that manny will not be 100% and Floyd still ran away.. Shame on how boxing has become.

No rematch needed. We already know he rather be a duck than fight Manny again. Duck season is finally here again folks lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-05-2017, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X