Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is currently in Australia, where the eight division beltholder is taking part in a multi-city promotional tour to promote his summer fight with Jeff Horn. Pacquiao will defend his title against Horn at the Suncorp Stadium on July 2 [July 1 in the United States], with over 50,000 fans expected to attend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Move along folks! Nothing to see here!

Comment

Ha Ha agree Pac is still delusional and thinks he came close to winning. Hint Hint retire retire :-)

Comment

Oh man, Packy move on already. I know the "media" asked him this question. For the posters that say, Oh, you think Pacquiao called the media or just started talking about it himself. No, they asked him.

Lol, yes they asked him but he can always take the high road. Let them know he's not focused on Mayweather just his current opponent to avoid sounding like a sore loser years later. Lol, even his own trainer Roach said he lost to Mayweather.

He really needs to move on, that fight is not happening. Let it go Pac, let it go!

Comment

Guess he is spending too much time with Roach and Cotto cuz denial and lies are their specialty also

Comment

Floyd would just beat you again get over it PAC.

Comment

pacquiao should stay focused on Horn and then try to fight
              Thurman or Spence. maybe even Porter.

Comment

He better not overlook Horn. Arum said this is a tough fight and upset is possible. I always believe Arum.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a rematch too much if it's their last fight but lol how can you possibly think you won?

Comment

pacquioa would of got it done in 2009 when he was a hurricane. now he is jsut too old and doesnt let his hands go. he doesnt keep the constant pressure like he used to

Comment

Working...
                    X