Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/bob-...red-since-2008

Bob and Manny claim he hurt his shoulder in 2008. had they fought in 09 like you posted Manny would've fought the same and we'd have the same outcome, assuming the shoulder injury story is real, which I doubt but you believe.

Doesn't matter when the fight was IMO. For example, Marvin and SRL fought 5 years after the fake presser and they had a great fight because both tried to win.

It's not when you fight someone, but if you try to beat them that counts.
      too bad these two couldn't have boxed in 2009...I believe both guys would have fought with a lot more pride....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Floyd Mayweather is making a stand to clean up boxing

Floyd said:

@ 00:20 - Nevada commission is one of the best commision in the world (that's why they absolved me by giving me that late TUE exemption lol) And My ultimate goal is not just USADA (WHO GAVE ME ILLEGAL IVS) and the sport of boxing, but For USADA AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS PERIOD.

@ 0:36 - Because there is too much cheating going on in sports! lololololololol

But seriously if floyd didn't get caught using those illegal dosage of IV'S to masks the PEDS i don't really believe that he's using the PEDS but after what i saw and heard i was shocked that the rumors are true. i was thinking that floyd could be using PEDS for a very long time.

Comment

• "Many insiders are surprised that a rematch never took place, because of the money involved in a second fight." No they're not. They know the fans got ripped-off & would never fall for the same trick twice.

Comment

lolololololol

Make stuff up? I posted tons of video evidence, not just my words bud, but importantly, from the world who saw Floyd's win was a fluke win lmao

Here's to remind you of the truth, again, not from my words, but from others.

Here are some. Enjoy! hahaha!!

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
            @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
            @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.
            hahahhaha i think this flom0s are mad to death with you cuz you're exposing their idol.

Comment

• HanzGruber just reminded me that today is the 2 yr anniversary of Floyd beating Manny. Now I see why djtmal, Spoon23 and pasawakyo are going so hard-they are hurting today.

No need for me to say anything else. Happy Anniversary!!!!

Comment

HanzGruber just reminded me that today is the 2 yr anniversary of Floyd beating Manny. Now I see why djtmal, Spoon23 and pasawakyo are going so hard-they are hurting today.

Hurting? hahhahah you mean celebrating because more and more people are enlightened evertytime they watch the video. Sorry bro videos don't lie.

Comment

HanzGruber just reminded me that today is the 2 yr anniversary of Floyd beating Manny. Now I see why djtmal, Spoon23 and pasawakyo are going so hard-they are hurting today.

you wasn't saying much anyway...spoon pretty much overwhelmed you...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by komandante View Post
                    Floyd did not beat Pac it was NSAC.
                    But Floyd clearly beat pac in running and hugging.

Comment

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.
                      you might be onto something spoon....i saw a sequence where pac was about 5 feet away and floyd ran in and put the death hug on him...

Comment

Working...
                      X