Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poochiao's bs lie about his shoulder backfired on him when his fans sued him. Arum had to backtrack Poochiao's bs story and claimed that he injured his shoulder during the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kosta View Post
      Pacquiao wud have beaten floyd the most boring man on earth in his prime but sadly that didn't happen when they fought floyd was the better fighter

What I don't get from all u casuals is why u call wlad clinchko but u think floyd is some defensive genius. Floyd is a *****
      Waaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaah

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        No, more corny jokes. Dated references make it hard for other posters to laugh.
        like i care...dese young bucks don't know nothing past Floyd's last 3 or 4 fights anyway...

Comment

• Floyd is retired yet Manny still mentions him in discussions about his fights. For someone who has cultivated his own fans, it seems crazy that he still feels the need to attach himself to Floyd to help his fights sell.

He shouldn't even have to mention Floyd. Frankly, you'd think he would avoid mentioning the fight at all so not to bring back all the negative feelings in fans.

Comment

Pacquiao wud have beaten floyd the most boring man on earth in his prime but sadly that didn't happen when they fought floyd was the better fighter

What I don't get from all u casuals is why u call wlad clinchko but u think floyd is some defensive genius. Floyd is a *****
            You do realize Floyd wasnt prime in that fight right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              Waaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaah
              Don't waaaaah me u little punk

Floyd is a boring fighter but a successful

Just like Klitscho. How bout that

So whys only Klitscho getting the abuse? Cos all u little Instagram fan boys got no interest in a proper soviet hard man that's why cos u all casuals

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather is making a stand to clean up boxing

Floyd said:

@ 00:20 - Nevada commission is one of the best commision in the world (that's why they absolved me by giving me that late TUE exemption lol) And My ultimate goal is not just USADA (WHO GAVE ME ILLEGAL IVS) and the sport of boxing, but For USADA AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS PERIOD.

@ 0:36 - Because there is too much cheating going on in sports! lololololololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  like i care...dese young bucks don't know nothing past Floyd's last 3 or 4 fights anyway...
                  Long as they know about Floyd/Manny I am fine.

I sincerely hope Manny fights Thurman next and fights to win like Wlad did. I think that would help heal any resentment fans have toward him. If he wins, fans will start to support him again and for sure the Floyd rematch will materialize, especially if he wins in dominant fashion UD or KO.

Should he lose by UD or get KTFO, I hope he conducts himself with class and dignity in defeat like Wlad did.

Comment

So whys only Klitscho getting the abuse? Cos all u little Instagram fan boys got no interest in a proper soviet hard man that's why cos u all casuals
                    Respectfully, I think the difference in ratings shows that Floyd is liked by fans while Wlad is not.

I think WLad's style gets more blowback because he is a HWT and people don't like HWT's fighting like that. They tolerate it much more from smaller guys, especially those with talent and charisma.

Comment

wtf are you talking about you crybaby??? klitscho is an atg hw....floyd is the greatest fighter of the last 20 something years boring or not. Deal with it you crybaby

Comment

Working...
                      X