Dontae goes full SJW on the funny Kovalev tweet- Screams racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
    How would that be racist?

Ethnically mixed countries are the weakest. The division usually tears them apart. Come back in a hundred years time and the USA won't even exist.
    you are 1000% right. all non whites can do is go to white countries to leech and cry racism

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
      Kovalev is a racist piece of ****. This isn't up for debate. He has no leeway whatsoever in using the nword. Not him or his defenders. Also most of the people who claim to hate political correctness can't take bad words themselves and are quick to play the victim. If people can't have reasonable discussions without trying to **** on each other then I can easily get into that game too. It would be an education in how to do it.
      sambo did you read the tweets above your post. must be a sad way to live for you and most other blacks who contribute nothing to society except to sit around making up like you being attacked and crying racism at every turn. don't you know that don't work any more?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        Kovalev was called out for monkey shirt, which was a racist and acknowledged by
        Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Kovalev has done racist stuff, but this ain't one of them. This is a sad reach. Very disappointing.
        Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

I called Kovalev a douchebag on here the last time he made a racist comment (and got tons of red K for it) but I don't believe in pointing a finger at the guy every time he sneezes.
        Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        I don't buy it. Most of us would agree that Kovalev is racist..

I just hope James Prince doesn't dig a hole for Kova..you never know..
        Guys I assume you are all from the West and call Kovalev racist for that monkey issue. I must tell you the first time I saw that tweet and racism talks I couldn't understand what was wrong with it, I searched for some 'nii1gger' word on the whole picture and twitter message. The reason is that outside the West (Eu and US), black people are not called as monkeys, we don't even have a clue about it bcz it's irrelevant. And believe me people living in Russia and central Asia are culturally similar, even our idoms are the same.

So how the hell Kovalev posted a monkey for a black guy? We see monkeys as funny creatures, everytime you go to the zoo with your mom or brother or friend she points at monkeys and tells how they look like you And what Kovaev did was no different than that. You can't unsee the cultural differences before dubbing someone as racist. Afterall he works with Julian Jackson (spellt it John David JAckson?? who? edit), J. would never stay or work with him he is a man of honour.
        EDIT 2!!: NO his name was John David JAckson and I edited it to Julian JAckson later, **** mind fuk )
        Last edited by DinoCop; 04-22-2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          These are the type of videos that give off the perception that it should be looked at as Black race vs White race instead of just Kovalev vs Ward. Dontae lives off race baiting, he loves the topic because he views himself as a victim. All these videos manage to do is turn the fight itself even more racial. Didn't he make a video claiming that he took his son to Mares' gym one time in L.A. and that because there were gang members there, that Mares and his gym was "racist"?
          Mares does have gang members in his gym . One lives there as caretaker . Went there couple times n got a bad impression of Mares . Super arrogant , spoiled, phoney . Mares puts up this Front as a nice guy family man while he's still deep in the Hood life . Why do u think his big bro Speedy ( also a pro boxer ) is kept off-air ? Dude has gang tattoos from his head to his toes .

Comment

lol @ anyone calling that Kovalev tweet racist. Making fun of how a lot of blacks talk and trying to lump Ward in with them isn't racist, just an accurate observation. Just because a bunch of members of a particular group talk a certain way and just because I find it dumb and make a joke about it doesn't mean I'm racist. Racism is a more complex issue than that.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              you dont call a black man the n-word period..if i call a white man a c-acker..or a hispanic a w-tb-ck..or an asian a c-ink thats ****ing racists..stop acting stupid..stop acting like we have to take ya'll ******ed ass slurrs like its ok
              Larry, what are you talking about? Do you really think Kovalev did that video? He speaks broken English and is in training camp. It's CLEARLY someone doing them for him.

And even the person who did it isn't racist. They were imitating how Ward may smack talk. It's supposed to be an exagerration.

And are we going to pretend black people don't say N-GA a lot? Not N-ER but N-GA? In the video, it isn't Kov's side saying N-GA, it is from Ward's side? So how can that be racist?

LOL this is beyond ridiculous.
              Last edited by Porter's Dad; 04-22-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

you dont call a black man the n-word period..if i call a white man a c-acker..or a hispanic a w-tb-ck..or an asian a c-ink thats ****ing racists..stop acting stupid..stop acting like we have to take ya'll ******ed ass slurrs like its ok
                None of those ethnicities call each other crckars or chnks or wtbacks.

And yea, obviously Kovalev didn't make that, and secondly it's irrelevent because it's not racist.
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 04-22-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

What is a SJW?
                  http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...tice%20warrior
                  Has a great example on there.

Edit: And they're usually hypocrites like you know Dontae is. You're a reasonable enough person to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                    Guys I assume you are all from the West and call Kovalev racist for that monkey issue. I must tell you the first time I saw that tweet and racism talks I couldn't understand what was wrong with it, I searched for some 'nii1gger' word on the whole picture and twitter message. The reason is that outside the West (Eu and US), black people are not called as monkeys, we don't even have a clue about it bcz it's irrelevant. And believe me people living in Russia and central Asia are culturally similar, even our idoms are the same.

So how the hell Kovalev posted a monkey for a black guy? We see monkeys as funny creatures, everytime you go to the zoo with your mom or brother or friend she points at monkeys and tells how they look like you And what Kovaev did was no different than that. You can't unsee the cultural differences before dubbing someone as racist. Afterall he works with Julian Jackson (spellt it John David JAckson?? who? edit), J. would never stay or work with him he is a man of honour.
                    EDIT 2!!: NO his name was John David JAckson and I edited it to Julian JAckson later, **** mind fuk )
                    People nowadays are just too sensitive and see racism and oppression in everything. It's best to ignore them because they shout the loudest.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      sambo did you read the tweets above your post. must be a sad way to live for you and most other blacks who contribute nothing to society except to sit around making up like you being attacked and crying racism at every turn. don't you know that don't work any more?

What makes you think your ignorance is going to work? No need to get emotional like a little ***** about this, I'm saying what I'm saying matter of factly. Kovalev is a piece of **** racist and that's just the bottom line. He's also a coward because he won't stand behind his real opinion in public.

Comment

Working...
                      X