No announcement yet.

Dontae goes full SJW on the funny Kovalev tweet- Screams racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontae goes full SJW on the funny Kovalev tweet- Screams racism

Well, the fat brown buffalo is at it again. I guess it must be grazing season.

But apparently the funny Kovalev parody with him pretending to text Ward, is now considered racist because Kovalev used the word "*****".

Here's the video where the buffalo goes on a 21 minute tirade. Manages to even bring up Barack Obama somehow.

Fat brown buffalo

Comment

The race card needs a limited number use cap.
      Pretty soon beached whale Dontae will claim that everything is racist, if hes not doing that already.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
        The race card needs a limited number use cap.
        Pretty soon beached whale Dontae will claim that everything is racist, if hes not doing that already.
        He reminds me more of a buffalo tbh...

Comment

well tbh, for anyone who has followed boxing and knows about Ward, it's not even in Ward's character to talk that way...all hood like.

even worse, that visual effects tweet artist makes Kovalev come off on queer street. as I said before, the chimp t-shirts come off as more genuine and original from the heart than the barbie effects, but I guess Kova doesn't have the final say for what his mgmt likes. I think Duva's daughter made that tweet, comes off as a bit feminine

Comment

did kovalev take that tweet down? really lol

also, notice how nobody said it was ****phobic since they also used the word faggot lol weak minded people
            Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 04-21-2017, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              did kovalev take that tweet down? really lol

also, notice how nobody said it was ****phobic since they also used the word faggot lol weak minded people
              Argentinians... go figure..

Comment

mentally ill mentalist channel for ******ed race baiters

did not watch.

hth

Comment

Fking ignorant. The original vid was funny as hell and wasn't even derogatory toward Ward, let alone race. Kovalev has done racist stuff, but this ain't one of them. This is a sad reach. Very disappointing.

Comment

Poor guy, his channel is so ghetto he's doing videos on 360p now.

This guy reminds me of a race hustler named Tariq Nasheed who has a hilariously pathetic channel all about race.

Comment

Working...
                    X