No announcement yet.

Dontae goes full SJW on the funny Kovalev tweet- Screams racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I call out bigotry whenever and wherever I see it. Which is why morons like Beercules, bigdramashow, Hype Job, Krazy native, and Szef can't seem to hop off my dick. With that being said, DBN is being sensitive here. I thought it was pretty hilarious. And who actually thinks Kovalev wrote that **** himself?
    You've mentioned my name in a random NSB thread quite a few times now. You're sure I'm the one who can't hop off the other's dick?

As for the video, I've already stated my opinion on it in the earlier thread about it. Lol at anybody thinking this video is racist.

Like I said, some Americans are too thin skinned as proven by some users in this thread.
    Last edited by Szef; 04-22-2017, 12:37 AM.

Comment

I call out bigotry whenever and wherever I see it. Which is why morons like Beercules, bigdramashow, Hype Job, Krazy native, and Szef can't seem to hop off my dick. With that being said, DBN is being sensitive here. I thought it was pretty hilarious. And who actually thinks Kovalev wrote that **** himself?
      Put some respek on my name hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        You've mentioned my name in a random NSB thread quite a few times now. You're sure I'm the one who can't hop off the other's dick?

As for the video, I've already stated my opinion on it in the earlier thread about it. Lol at anybody thinking this video is racist.

Like I said, some Americans are too thin skinned as proven by some users in this thread.
        Every time I call out someone for their bigotry you hop into my threads to defend their ignorance. So yes, you get included into the group now.

Comment

What you're saying doesn't make sense and you fully understand the context...

Who would think this video is racist? It's a video citing racism in Russia such as general shelf products and ice cream. A 7th world idiot could understand the video too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            What you're saying doesn't make sense and you fully understand the context...

Who would think this video is racist? It's a video citing racism in Russia such as general shelf products and ice cream. A 7th world idiot could understand the video too.
            This is a thread about a guy who thinks the video is racist? And lol at anybody who actually watched that (Doantes) video.

What's perceived as racism in US, isn't perceived as racism in Russia. Thank God.
            Last edited by Szef; 04-22-2017, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Every time I call out someone for their bigotry you hop into my threads to defend their ignorance. So yes, you get included into the group now.
              This guy would have a mental breakdown after spending a day in Russia

Keep crying.

Comment

"Chocolate Obama candybar"

Comment

This is a thread about a guy who thinks the video is racist? And lol at anybody who actually watched that (Doantes) video.

What's perceived as racism in US, isn't perceived as racism in Russia. Thank God.
                  Right, because in the USA we have ice cream companies labeling products "chınks" with characters painted yellow with slanted eyes.

Stop pretending the video didn't smash Russia's racist culture in its face.

You are a clown. Funny how posters call you out on your bigoted ass. Joseph the clown

Comment

of course they're not a melting pot like in the USA
                    And the USA is a "melting pot", yet lots of people are still extremely racist. Your point?

Comment

Right, because in the USA we have ice cream companies labeling products "chınks" with characters painted yellow with slanted eyes.

Stop pretending the video didn't smash Russia's racist culture in its face.

You are a clown. Funny how posters call you out on your bigoted ass. Joseph the clown
                      I didn't watch the video. Again, lol at anybody who did and does watch videos from that idiot. But hey, guys like you and Kigali have to get their information and opinions from somebody as ******ed as you are.

Have any of you ever been in Russia, lived there got to know people living there? I highly doubt that. And by you I don't mean your American wannabe Turkish ass, I mean black Americans like Dontae who are deeply offended by the video Kovalev posted. This idiot gets all his informations from the Internet, and then pretends he knows what his ignorant ass is talking about. Again, lol at you.
                      Last edited by Szef; 04-22-2017, 02:49 AM. Reason: :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                      X