No announcement yet.

Dontae goes full SJW on the funny Kovalev tweet- Screams racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
    And the USA is a "melting pot", yet lots of people are still extremely racist. Your point?
    Two different countries. Do you see the USA selling pork slabs with Kim Jung-on faces on the plastic wrappings? For a country as young as the USA some progression with mixed people is better than nothing or counties with none

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      Kovalev was called out for monkey shirt, which was a racist and acknowledged by everyone.

But only an SJW would get offended by this text parody.
      What is a SJW?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Do you see the USA selling pork slabs with Kim Jung-on faces on the plastic wrappings?
        How would that be racist?

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        For a country as young as the USA some progression with mixed people is better than nothing or counties with none
        Ethnically mixed countries are the weakest. The division usually tears them apart. Come back in a hundred years time and the USA won't even exist.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
          How would that be racist?

Ethnically mixed countries are the weakest. The division usually tears them apart. Come back in a hundred years time and the USA won't even exist.
          So the UK and the USA with the biggest melting pots in the world are the "weakest?" I'm sorry I don't follow you. Maybe U missed Brexit and the general leading currencies of the world.

Comment

These are the type of videos that give off the perception that it should be looked at as Black race vs White race instead of just Kovalev vs Ward. Dontae lives off race baiting, he loves the topic because he views himself as a victim. All these videos manage to do is turn the fight itself even more racial. Didn't he make a video claiming that he took his son to Mares' gym one time in L.A. and that because there were gang members there, that Mares and his gym was "racist"?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              These are the type of videos that give off the perception that it should be looked at as Black race vs White race instead of just Kovalev vs Ward. Dontae lives off race baiting, he loves the topic because he views himself as a victim. All these videos manage to do is turn the fight itself even more racial. Didn't he make a video claiming that he took his son to Mares' gym one time in L.A. and that because there were gang members there, that Mares and his gym was "racist"?
              Ask SugarKaineHook, he's probably seen all of his videos.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                you dont call a black man the n-word period..if i call a white man a c-acker..or a hispanic a w-tb-ck..or an asian a c-ink thats ****ing racists..stop acting stupid..stop acting like we have to take ya'll ******ed ass slurrs like its ok
                u can call me w e t b a c k anytime you want.
                I prefer sincerity and freedom instead of political C, which is exactly the contrary to the first 2 words.

No ****ing gov is telling me how to speak.

I see all human as human, not color.

Comment

Lol many people on this site look up to dontae. He is there hero.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    Well, the fat brown buffalo is at it again. I guess it must be grazing season.

But apparently the funny Kovalev parody with him pretending to text Ward, is now considered racist because Kovalev used the word "*****".

Here's the video where the buffalo goes on a 21 minute tirade. Manages to even bring up Barack Obama somehow.

What does Dontae think about the current state of race relations amongst Americans and Americans? Love to hear his opinion on all that too.

Comment

Kovalev is a racist piece of ****. This isn't up for debate. He has no leeway whatsoever in using the nword. Not him or his defenders. Also most of the people who claim to hate political correctness can't take bad words themselves and are quick to play the victim. If people can't have reasonable discussions without trying to **** on each other then I can easily get into that game too. It would be an education in how to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X