• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    mentally ill mentalist channel for ******ed race baiters

did not watch.

hth
    lol. right...you watched the video. it's as objective as it comes to show racism in Russia. of course they're not a melting pot like in the USA, and if Kova admitted himself that it's how ''people talk'' where he is from...then the video is justified.

Kova gonna get beat again soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      lol. right...you watched the video. it's as objective as it comes to show racism in Russia. of course they're not a melting pot like in the USA, and if Kova admitted himself that it's how ''people talk'' where he is from...then the video is justified.

Kova gonna get beat again soon
      That part was relevant. Russia doesn't even have religious freedom. There's a lot of closed minds there. The problem I have with the whole thing is that Donate is launching this whole thing off a vid that wasn't racist. It's really counterproductive for people like me who are vocal against racism. Look at the way voters got tired of the media picking on Trump and they finally started to sympathize with him. Vids like this are going to make Kovalev a victim by picking on him when it's not warranted.

I called Kovalev a douchebag on here the last time he made a racist comment (and got tons of red K for it) but I don't believe in pointing a finger at the guy every time he sneezes.

Comment

I call out bigotry whenever and wherever I see it. Which is why morons like Beercules, bigdramashow, Hype Job, Krazy native, and Szef can't seem to hop off my dick. With that being said, DBN is being sensitive here. I thought it was pretty hilarious. And who actually thinks Kovalev wrote that **** himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          That part was relevant. Russia doesn't even have religious freedom. There's a lot of closed minds there. The problem I have with the whole thing is that Donate is launching this whole thing off a vid that wasn't racist. It's really counterproductive for people like me who are vocal against racism. Look at the way voters got tired of the media picking on Trump and they finally started to sympathize with him. Vids like this are going to make Kovalev a victim by picking on him when it's not warranted.

I called Kovalev a douchebag on here the last time he made a racist comment (and got tons of red K for it) but I don't believe in pointing a finger at the guy every time he sneezes.
          I don't buy it. Most of us would agree that Kovalev is racist.. so we get it, and the guy has admitted it's common from where he's from, that's if we want to give him the benefit of the doubt for that..

at any rate, the tweet is completely racist for the fact that Ward doesn'T talk that way. Main Events know what they're doing to stir drama.

I just hope James Prince doesn't dig a hole for Kova..you never know..

Comment

It amazes me how racist get offended when they are called out on their racist bull****?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              It amazes me how racist get offended when they are called out on their racist bull****?
              Who are you talking about here, Larry? And have you seen the video that idiot Dontae is crying racism about? You REALLY think that is racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
                Who are you talking about here, Larry? And have you seen the video that idiot Dontae is crying racism about? You REALLY think that is racist?
                you dont call a black man the n-word period..if i call a white man a c-acker..or a hispanic a w-tb-ck..or an asian a c-ink thats ****ing racists..stop acting stupid..stop acting like we have to take ya'll ******ed ass slurrs like its ok

Comment

I like Kovalev as a boxer but he is well known for his racial bull**** so lets stop ignoring it

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Kovalev was called out for monkey shirt, which was a racist and acknowledged by everyone.

But only an SJW would get offended by this text parody.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      I don't buy it. Most of us would agree that Kovalev is racist.. so we get it, and the guy has admitted it's common from where he's from, that's if we want to give him the benefit of the doubt for that..

at any rate, the tweet is completely racist for the fact that Ward doesn'T talk that way. Main Events know what they're doing to stir drama.

I just hope James Prince doesn't dig a hole for Kova..you never know..
                      James Prince is a queer. Stop acting self important.

Comment

Working...
                      X