No announcement yet.

Porter looking suspect as hell here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Varro View Post
    Maybe. That would make just as much sense as to why he was alone with a dude at 4AM and why he hushed the details, and name of the dude, etc.

Lol but it's funnier to keep the gay rumor up.

Just imagine Brook making a move on some dude who he thought was gay, and the dude wigging out on him hahah.
    yeah but why would the other guy bring him to his home if he wasn't gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      yeah but why would the other guy bring him to his home if he wasn't gay?
      I mean, imagine if a world champion boxer took an interest in you, and you thought it was just a bromance? Lol most dudes would prolly be pretty pumped and want to chill with him.

Also - maybe drugs were involved as well? That would make the most sense. They went back to do/get more drugs, then Brook, fresh off railing a hell of a line, sensed it was time to make his move for that booty.

Comment

I've always thought Porter might be gay or a virgin. Probably gay.

He definitely has a bit of a gay vibe about him.

Comment

I just thought he was just a weird awkward dude that was always smiling. Then I realized that he smiles all the time because he can't close his mouth with those big choppers. He's cool to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Varro View Post
            Also - maybe drugs were involved as well? That would make the most sense. They went back to do/get more drugs, then Brook, fresh off railing a hell of a line, sensed it was time to make his move for that booty.
            ^This. In that atmosphere, you're drinking, getting high, you don't put a whole lot of thought into people's motivations. I used to party a lot and you have to keep yourself alert because people that are weird get REAL weird when it's 4am and they've been snorting rails all night. Chicks too...

I've got a hundred stories but one that comes to mind is this couple I met at the corner bar. They seemed cool and had coke so I went to their place under the "get more coke" ploy. She got crazy violent on him right in front of me while she told him how she was going to take me into the bedroom and fuq me, and he was getting off on her saying this. I guess that was "their thing". I got the fuk out of there as soon as they started down the hall.

When you meet strangers who are on rock or meth for days on end, some people get into gunplay, some want to go out and either rape or beat the shyt out of someone. There's a lot of weird fukers out there. Brook's story screams of late night drug culture BS. If you have the money for the stuff, you become a freak magnet.
            Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

I like *******.

Comment

They showed him at a fight with a nice yellow bone last year...i just think he keeps the women in his life out of the spotlight...

Comment

Ive never seen such a bunch of paranoid people like in this forum, some of you guys put too much emphasis onto some of most crazy mean nothing things, over thinking everything is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    I've always thought Porter might be gay or a virgin. Probably gay.

He definitely has a bit of a gay vibe about him.

Says the guy that ADMITTED he likes Trannies

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Ive never seen such a bunch of paranoid people like in this forum, some of you guys put too much emphasis onto some of most crazy mean nothing things, over thinking everything is not good.
                      agree , you guys have way to much time on your hands who gives a **** if hes gay or not , iam only interested in his boxing career.

Comment

Working...
                      X