No announcement yet.

Porter looking suspect as hell here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Porter could have had children before he knew he was gay. No big deal.

I think OP has a crush on him.
    None of that is true...as if that makes a difference to somebody like you.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
      Who gives a smelly, slimy **** with giant chunks if he's gay?

This perception that a person's sexual orientation has any baring whatsoever on a person's capability or competence is absolute bull****. Orlando Cruz isn't an average boxer because he like getting custard straight from the shooter, he's an average boxer because he sucks.

Likewise, Kell Brook isn't world champion because of his poorly hidden sexual preference, it's because he beat Shaun Porter.

Being gay didn't stop Yusuf Mack from beating down that troll in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        I told you before bruh, he sent his wife away because she's allergic to seafood kebabs.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
          I told you before bruh, he sent his wife away because she's allergic to seafood kebabs.

Gotta' get far away from those seafood kebabs...all the way out of town.

...she allergic doe.

Comment

Smh alot of you foos are way gayer than Porter, the fuk you talking about.

Comment

LMAO NSB is a keep giving gift

Comment

What's all this about Brook being gay? Where's the proof? Hasn't he got a wife and kids?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  What's all this about Brook being gay? Where's the proof? Hasn't he got a wife and kids?
                  Some of these fairies wish brook and porter were gay. Them and their lil gay fantasies

Comment

Well, after much research I deferred to science and found the most conclusive results here on the GayO'Meter;
                    http://www.gay-or-straight.com/Kelly%20Brook

"According to 45 visitors Kelly Brook is 75% gay.
                    The average gay-rating on gay-or-straight.com is 69%, which means Kelly Brook has been voted highly gay."

Comment

Like I said, if he is gay, it doesn't matter at all. I'm a massive Special K fan, and I've stated I'm a fan of his before.

The point I was making, was that regardless of whether or not he is gay, dude is a world champion on merit.

And just as an aside, having a wife and kids isn't a solid enough reason to discount anything. Yusuf Mack has 10 kids dude, 10! Yet he was gobbling a BBC in a video while still with a woman.

Comment

Working...
                      X