No announcement yet.

Porter looking suspect as hell here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    I've never seen Porter with a woman or even heard about him with one.
    He's been dating some latina chick for quite some time now. She seems to be into Yoga, that's probably why Porter likes it too.

Last edited by VatoMulatto; 04-17-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Well, after much research I deferred to science and found the most conclusive results here on the GayO'Meter;
      http://www.gay-or-straight.com/Kelly%20Brook

"According to 45 visitors Kelly Brook is 75% gay.
      The average gay-rating on gay-or-straight.com is 69%, which means Kelly Brook has been voted highly gay."
      Kelly Brook is an English model... she dated Jason Statham (about 20 years ago)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Brook

Comment

Porter's got a chick. Having good manners doesn't make you a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          ^This. In that atmosphere, you're drinking, getting high, you don't put a whole lot of thought into people's motivations. I used to party a lot and you have to keep yourself alert because people that are weird get REAL weird when it's 4am and they've been snorting rails all night. Chicks too...

I've got a hundred stories but one that comes to mind is this couple I met at the corner bar. They seemed cool and had coke so I went to their place under the "get more coke" ploy. She got crazy violent on him right in front of me while she told him how she was going to take me into the bedroom and fuq me, and he was getting off on her saying this. I guess that was "their thing". I got the fuk out of there as soon as they started down the hall.

When you meet strangers who are on rock or meth for days on end, some people get into gunplay, some want to go out and either rape or beat the shyt out of someone. There's a lot of weird fukers out there. Brook's story screams of late night drug culture BS. If you have the money for the stuff, you become a freak magnet.

Aye... I've had a few experiences that were pretty crazy/F'd up on a coke binge...

And things can get really weird, really quick.

I imagine that Brook ended up doing something, whether it was gay or not, that set the dude off. Hell, it could have been something extremely minor, or so petty, that a normal person wouldn't even notice it, or bother with it. But when whacked out and all paranoid, it could have just set him off..

Heh, whatever went down, we'll prolly never know for sure, as Brook seemed to play the "I forgot everything" game when police questioned him. And the dude who machete'd him obviously isn't gonna come forward with anything, due to legal repercussions.

I imagine that was one "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" type of experience, doe..

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Porter's got a chick. Having good manners doesn't make you a ****.
            This. Nothing about Porter says **** to me.

You can tell he was just raised well by his pops, and he has manners, and morals.

Just a solid dude all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Varro View Post
              Aye... I've had a few experiences that were pretty crazy/F'd up on a coke binge...

And things can get really weird, really quick.

I imagine that Brook ended up doing something, whether it was gay or not, that set the dude off. Hell, it could have been something extremely minor, or so petty, that a normal person wouldn't even notice it, or bother with it. But when whacked out and all paranoid, it could have just set him off..

Heh, whatever went down, we'll prolly never know for sure, as Brook seemed to play the "I forgot everything" game when police questioned him. And the dude who machete'd him obviously isn't gonna come forward with anything, due to legal repercussions.

I imagine that was one "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" type of experience, doe..
              I had the same kinda thing happen on a wild weekend blinder with a guy and his girl I met at a club, ended up that night in a threesome only he took off straight away and it was just me and her till daylight, I could see him up the hallway watching TV and drinking heavy, things worked out it was her driving the bus all the time and he just accepted it, later I find out he crazy and near killed a guy with a baseball bat.

This dude could have came in and stabbed me anytime, I thought of my experience when storys came out that Brook was stabbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Says the guy that ADMITTED he likes Trannies
                Yeah but my trans girls live their life as a girl, look, act, talk as a girl, have t1ts etc. They just still have a **** too :wank:

I've never looked at a man and found them attractive at all.

It's a bit different but yes, i love hot little shemales but they have to be very convincing as a woman.

Comment

Comment

I've noticed an odd trend of people bring enamored about what other men do with their genitals. It's really freaking weird

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Just stop it tribe. We know you like that Mandingo stick. Just keep it to yourself
                      Do you mean...

Comment

Working...
                      X