No announcement yet.

Porter looking suspect as hell here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Varro View Post
    Aye... I've had a few experiences that were pretty crazy/F'd up on a coke binge...

And things can get really weird, really quick.

I imagine that Brook ended up doing something, whether it was gay or not, that set the dude off. Hell, it could have been something extremely minor, or so petty, that a normal person wouldn't even notice it, or bother with it. But when whacked out and all paranoid, it could have just set him off..

Heh, whatever went down, we'll prolly never know for sure, as Brook seemed to play the "I forgot everything" game when police questioned him. And the dude who machete'd him obviously isn't gonna come forward with anything, due to legal repercussions.

I imagine that was one "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" type of experience, doe..
    Yeah...

But....

What about the sending his fiance home early part??

Apparently his pants were down because there were no holes in his trouser.

What about that????

The excuse he used gives it all away:

"She's allergic to seafood and I wanted some kebobs."

Come on now.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      He's been dating some latina chick for quite some time now. She seems to be into Yoga, that's probably why Porter likes it too.

OP takin' L's like a mofo

WHERE IS HE????

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Well, after much research I deferred to science and found the most conclusive results here on the GayO'Meter;
        http://www.gay-or-straight.com/Kelly%20Brook

"According to 45 visitors Kelly Brook is 75% gay.
        The average gay-rating on gay-or-straight.com is 69%, which means Kelly Brook has been voted highly gay."

Thanks for the proof... That's all I was after.

Heard others say he's gay because of his accent, while that could be the case.. I just wanted a little tiny bit more of definitetive proof.

PS Kelly Brook is fit as ****.

Comment

Kell Brook is the most obviously gay boxer.

After his antics that caused him to get slashed with a machete at like 4:30 AM.

Story goes like this: He was out drinking with his beautiful girlfriend/fiance/wife, and left with another dude to go back to his place at like 3-4AM WITHOUT his girl.

Now, he obviously was trolling for gay sex. He either found it, and refused to pay the full price, and was attacked. Or he mistook the dude for gay, and when he made a move, the dude attacked him - he used the machete because he knew he had no chance with throwing just hands as Brook is a world class pugilist. If it was the latter, the dude prolly just thought it was cool that a professional athlete as popular as Brook was interested in befriending him..

Nothing ill come close to the shadiness of that story.

And it looked even worse cause Brook refused to name the dude, or go after ANY sort of criminal, or civil charges. he just wanted to bury it under the rug as quickly as possible. And he did - people pretty much forgot about it after 3-5 months.

Comment

We have NSB's best gay detectives on the case.
            Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

Who gives a **** if he's gay or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Yeah...

But....

What about the sending his fiance home early part??

Apparently his pants were down because there were no holes in his trouser.

What about that????

The excuse he used gives it all away:

"She's allergic to seafood and I wanted some kebobs."

Come on now.

Hahah oh yes - make no mistake about it - I definitely believe Brook was trolling for gay sex on a drunken coked up binge.

I think his fiancé prolly knows and just doesn't care as long as he doesn't cheat on her with other women.

Brook was playing that one jant, "swiggity swooty I'm coming for that booty," in his head while going back to the dude's apartment with just him at 4 in the morning.

EDIT - for Brook's queer-ass, change the last part of the hook to "On my way to get some diicck."
                Last edited by Cheek busting; 04-17-2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Where's Hectari? This type of thread is right up his alley.

This thread should be dead now though as somebody already posted a pic of Porter with a bad little Latina.

Comment

He has a girl she is fine aswell

Comment

Hahah oh yes - make no mistake about it - I definitely believe Brook was trolling for gay sex on a drunken coked up binge.

I think his fiancé prolly knows and just doesn't care as long as he doesn't cheat on her with other women.

Brook was playing that one jant, "swiggity swooty I'm coming for that booty," in his head while going back to the dude's apartment with just him at 4 in the morning.

EDIT - for Brook's queer-ass, change the last part of the hook to "On my way to get some diicck."

Comment

Working...
                      X