Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: After I've Beaten Errol Spence, I Want Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
    Did he say this?! That is GREAT.
    Yeah at the press conference right to Brooks face lol he also told brook that " im not a 5'7 porter" lol

Comment

Originally posted by jaketheboxer View Post
      stil better than berto. Yes, horn is better cherrypick than berto, because berto sux.
      who did jeff horny the school teacher beat to become mannys mandatory? Oh i forgot top prank bribes sanctioning bodies to get manny bum mandos lmfao

Comment

Again: Horn is #2 by WBO. Pacquiao is WBO welterweight champ. Bradley is #1 by WBO, but nobody wants to see Pacquiao -Bradley 4, so Manny is gonna fight the highest ranked challenger available. What is the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin.84 View Post
          Brook is so full of it. He said he wanted to unify the division after beating Porter. No one was avoiding Brook. He just wanted more money than he deserved. 30+ fights vs nobodies, after being pro for 10+ years? That doesn't bring in the top dollars. Brook then had an opportunity to unify with Vargas. Brook walked away from that fight. Brook moved up to fight GGG for the MONEY. He never had a chance. That wasn't that brave. His team knew from the start that they would throw the towel to save Brook if it got too crazy. And they did. Should have let Brook fight to the end like everyone else.
          Brook was cornered. He had to take this fight. He gets no props. He tried his best to get Khan and then Pacquaio, but that didn't happen. And the IBF wouldn't allow a tune up. Vacating and going to 154 was a lose/lose. Brook would not beat any top 154 guy. And the ones he would beat, generates no money. So crossing his fingers and fighting Spence is his only real option.
          He's a coward. Can't wait to see him get knocked out
          Seems you have a deeper reason for hate. Everything you said is pure speculation and doesn't seem logical. He stepped in the ring with triple G to win and he gave a valiant effort. To put it simple His EYE BROKE of corse they threw in the towel. None of these fighters are cowards sound like he took your girlfriend. You have a personal hate for him hope you two work it out.

Comment

Oh that is just rich. I have to root for Spence on this one. Too funny. I was surprised that he's the favorite, although I think I've only seen one of his fights. Mayweather seems to think he's the future. He was always touting him near the end of his career. May be right.
            Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            Yeah at the press conference right to Brooks face lol he also told brook that " im not a 5'7 porter" lol

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Again: Horn is #2 by WBO. Pacquiao is WBO welterweight champ. Bradley is #1 by WBO, but nobody wants to see Pacquiao -Bradley 4, so Manny is gonna fight the highest ranked challenger available. What is the problem?
              Horn is still a bum and top rank owns the wbo so their rankings are horse ****. If it's not Crawford or atleast Thurman/Garcia it's a problem for someone like PAC .

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                Oh that is just rich. I have to root for Spence on this one. Too funny. I was surprised that he's the favorite, although I think I've only seen one of his fights. Mayweather seems to think he's the future. He was always touting him near the end of his career. May be right.
                i hope there is more action in this fight than the Thurman vs Danny fight! whoever wins deserves respect!

Comment

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
                  If he was too scared to fight Chaves, do you really think he will agree to face Thurman???
                  He was willing to face Porter, Golovkin and Spence so you would have to an idiot to think he would be scared of Chaves or Thurman.

Comment

Well I hope the winner fights Thurman but I hope/think the winner will be Spence.

No matter which guy wins there should be no promotional (boxing politics) roadblocks in making the winner vs Thurman in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      Seems you have a deeper reason for hate. Everything you said is pure speculation and doesn't seem logical. He stepped in the ring with triple G to win and he gave a valiant effort. To put it simple His EYE BROKE of corse they threw in the towel. None of these fighters are cowards sound like he took your girlfriend. You have a personal hate for him hope you two work it out.
                      You must not keep up well. Bc Brook clearly dragged this out far longer than it had to have been. Spence was his mandatory for a very long time. Brook was recently blabbing about unifying the division and Spence not being a big enough name. Again, Brook had the chance to unify with Vargas but walked away. He fought GGG and got murdered. afterwards he's crying about he's too big for 147 when it comes to Spence but he's chasing Khan for a fight at 147, wanted Pac at 147, and would fight Thurman which would be at 147 also. He wants the big money fights but has only fought 1 guy of note at 147 in 13 years. Lol. That's sad. So now he's cornered and has to fight Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X