Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: After I've Beaten Errol Spence, I Want Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    manny the cherrypicker has never tried to unify in his life... He is busy fighting bums like jessie vargas and jeff horn at the moment.....
    ??? the 1st Jmm fight was a unification bout as was the Mayweather bout

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      Pay no attention to Shaw if they aint signed to his big daddy Haymon he spews his typical no knowledge non sense. The guy is pretty much a running joke on this site. He does not bother with facts.

Comment

If he beats Spence (a pretty big IF), he'll have his hands full with Thurman. Heck, he'll have his hands full with Spence. He's a big, strong WW, and he can box. He won't be flailing all over the place trying to get a KO like Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          As the agapito Sanzhez bout which he got robbed in that fight.

Comment

Lol...

I think this idiot believes he won the Golovkin fight.

"A lot of people wrote me off in the Golovkin fight." -Kell Brook

Comment

Brook says he is the biggest WW, Spence is bigger than him. He aint going to bully Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                They won't believe you. You're just talking like you did when you said you wanted to fight GGG. When will we start giving credit to kell is beyond me. Most fighters would take a tune up coming off his injury and it would be warranted. He's going straight to spence. Ok. We get it he fought a ton of "cans". Let's look at what he's doing now and respect a fighter that actually wants to fight.
                All credit due for fighting GGG, I give him that.

But don't expect us to give him credit for taking a fight that he was forced to do (mandatory) after trying so hard (and failing) to duck it by attempting to negotiate with Khan, Cotto, and Pacquiao.

He only took the fight when all those other fights failed to materialize, because it was a mandatory. Guy was willing to lose his belt until all the other options vanished.

Take a tune up? What tune up? He would have been stripped if he did. ***** had no choice. And we don't want no drained excuses when he loses, ***** already said he want Thurman and the boys and to unify afterwards so he clearly considers himself a welterweight. He even said he's a beast at the weight in this very same article.

Comment

That's one hell of a schedule, Golovkin-Spence-Thurman, hopefully he doesn't go 0-3

Comment

Mark my words... Spence will fu** this guy up.

Comment

Great to see he looks to unify. Brook absolutely has the talent and skill to do so as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X