Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: After I've Beaten Errol Spence, I Want Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    So what you're saying is: brook is actively seeking tough competitive fights. Jumping weight classes to fight different established fighters with varied styles and stances. So he would vacate his belt for better career defying opportunities but Unwilling to be stripped. He could easily say he can't make weight and vacate or his eye isn't healed yet, both reasonable excuses. Instead he will come back, maybe to soon and fight for his belt with his own physical odds against him. We need more fighters like this. Props. Believe It or not he did have a choice and he wasn't forced. There have been many boxers who have given away their belt instead of fighting Mandos. But kell isn't one of them.
    If he does as you say he could and vacates? Where would he go? Khan, Pac, and Cotto rejected him, so where would he go? 154? Lol, we all know aint no money there and he aint winning **** there against the beltholders there.

The other choice is to go back to 160 and get his face smashed in.

Face the music bruh. If Brook had options like Canelo did, he would have ran a long time ago from Spence, hell, he already tried with all his might to find an escape route. That aint never gonna disappear no matter how much you wish it could.

You Brook fans aint fooling no one. This is the same guy that was very quick to fight his mandatories, but all of a sudden he was doing everything possible to fight anyone other than his mandatory. His behaviour was totally opposite of what it usually was, and we both know why. Only difference is that you refuse to admit it.
    Last edited by Sledgeweather17; 04-01-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      If he does as you say he could and vacates? Where would he go? Khan, Pac, and Cotto rejected him, so where would he go? 154? Lol, we all know aint no money there and he aint winning **** there against the beltholders there.

The other choice is to go back to 160 and get his face smashed in.

Face the music bruh. If Brook had options like Canelo did, he would have ran a long time ago from Spence, hell, he already tried with all his might to find an escape route. That aint never gonna disappear no matter how much you wish it could.

You Brook fans aint fooling no one. This is the same guy that was very quick to fight his mandatories, but all of a sudden he was doing everything possible to fight anyone other than his mandatory. His behaviour was totally opposite of what it usually was, and we both know why. Only difference is that you refuse to admit it.
      Man where did I say I was a brook fan? I mean I guess I am because I'm a fan of boxing and he never wronged me. But to say he ran, but ran to fight triple G is insane. The **** didn't go to purse bid. Yeah he took longer to decide what to do. HE HAD MORE OPTIONS. his stock sky rocketed after his GGG performance. Hell he is getting credit for Jacobs performance. At the end of the day he is stepping plate. Period. I'm a fan of all these guys. I tune in every time there's boxing. He could have vacated. He didn't. He champ. Give credit where it's due. **** to be honest I'm routing for spence. Best man win though

Comment

This is so true!
        Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        i hope there is more action in this fight than the Thurman vs Danny fight! whoever wins deserves respect!

Comment

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
          He fought Porter because Porter had a title and he didn't. He fought G, because it was that or fight Spence. He is fighting Spence because it is that, fight no-names for minimal money, or move up to 154 where all the top guys would beat him and no where near the money there is at WW.

If he wasn't scared why did Brook abruptly cancel Chaves to fight Gavin and Bizier???

Brook got screwed because he had a belt that didn't belong to a Haymon fighter so that is the belt they have been grooming Spence for.

Except for fighting Porter for a title, Brook never fought anyone decent until Spence was his mandatory.
          Quit with the excuses. "He only fought cuz this". They all only fight for some reason or another. The fact is he has fought better opponents than Chaves so he obviously isn't scared.
          Last edited by Apollo7; 04-04-2017, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X