Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: After I've Beaten Errol Spence, I Want Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: After I've Beaten Errol Spence, I Want Keith Thurman

Kell Brook is planning to take the fight to Errol Spence Jr at Bramall Lane on May 27 in their IBF world welterweight title fight. Brook wants to impress the fans at the home of his beloved Sheffield United. The contest will see Brook returning to welterweight for the fourth defence of his IBF title after being defeated, via a fifth-round stoppage, by middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

" WILLIE MONROE JR HAD 2 GOOD ROUNDS AGAINST GGG ALSO" - ERROL SPENCE JR.....

Comment

Brook is just trying to **** up his career

Comment

Unify the belts and fight Pacquio. Manny could use 3 more straps to his already decorated trophy case

Comment

Brook coming for revenge for the Revolutionary War & the War of 1812

Comment

They won't believe you. You're just talking like you did when you said you wanted to fight GGG. When will we start giving credit to kell is beyond me. Most fighters would take a tune up coming off his injury and it would be warranted. He's going straight to spence. Ok. We get it he fought a ton of "cans". Let's look at what he's doing now and respect a fighter that actually wants to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chicityextractz View Post
              unify the belts and fight pacquio. Manny could use 3 more straps to his already decorated trophy case
              manny the cherrypicker has never tried to unify in his life... He is busy fighting bums like jessie vargas and jeff horn at the moment.....

Comment

Take notes Canelo. Brook isn't going to hand his belt over to Spence. Spence is going to have to fight him for it. After hard work and winning a world title, you've worked too hard to just hand over and give your title up to someone. Kudos to Brook for standing up and defending his championship. Whether it be Spence or Brook, may the best man win.
                Last edited by The Time; 03-31-2017, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  ..will be the same result

We run the Brits.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Lol didn't the Brits win in 1812?
                    Burned down the White House & left

More of a French/England issue at the time and the US got caught in between

Comment

Working...
                    X