Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Adviser: Pacquiao-Horn Deal Being Finalized For July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Atleast horn is much better than berto.
    this place just isnt the same with out pac tards like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
      Still Better than the Berto fight.

Manny at least tried to fight Khan and didn't blatantly duck him 3 times plus Berto was a known average fighter as he's been beaten by average fighters.

We don't really know how good Horn is since he's never been tested.
      i get it youre australian.. but just stop lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Successful in monetary terms, yes. Nobody is disputing that but you haven't answered the question about Pacman's list of BUM opponents.
        As for my success vs Pacman, if you are talking about money then yes he has more money than I'll ever have but if we go to education then Pacman lags way behind. I don't need to brag to you or to anyone but it seems your education level is the same as your Pinoy idol since $$$ is all you seem to focus on.

Answer the question about his opponents Neanderthal
        Lol you're so bitter. Hey you're the one trying to say that Manny Pacquiao isn't "successful". When in fact the dude has more success in the lint of his toenails than you'll amass over the course of your entire lifetime. And it's not just about money either, bud. An entire country along with many fans of his elsewhere spread all across the globe will remember him as long as they live. You? Nobody's gonna remember your ass. Hell you'll be lucky if three dozen of your family, friends, and coworkers can squeeze your funeral into their schedules when you kick the bucket.

Don't hate, congratulate.
        Last edited by Mike D; 04-01-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• did you utube the jeff harding fights a realy tough aussie who never gave up

Comment

• There is nothing I could say to you that would change your opinion, because you're clearly a hater and good luck to you that's your choice. But take away the 'dehydrated' or 'who had just lost to Floyd' and you're talking about a who's who of boxing over the last 10 to 15 years. You cannot deny the greatness of Manny. Calling those names bums is a disgrace to the sport, every one of those fighters was a world champion and you dare call them a bum. Ok Algieri, maybe not a HOF worthy fighter, same with Rios, but they were both world champions.
            Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
            -------------------------------------------------------------

Successful career? Are you out of you facking mind??

In the last 10 years these are the BUMS Pacman has fought so maybe you can tell us what is successful about that:

1) Brandon Rios
            2) Algieri
            3) Vargas
            4) Clottey
            5) David Diaz
            6) A dehydrated De La Hoya - who had lost to Floyd
            7) A dehydrated Cotto
            8) A dehydrated Margarito
            9) Mosley - who had just lost by UD to Floyd
            10) Hatton - who had just been knocked out by Floyd

He also fought Marquez FOUR times
            Morales THREE times
            Barrera THREE times
            Bradley THREE times

And how Jeff Horn who is a cab driver in Australia.

You are the internet troll numbnuts!!

Comment

• Originally posted by asgarth View Post
              Didnt he fight barrera only 2 times? Whats your problem with rematches? As far as i know barrera, morales, marquez and bradley are all A-level fighters.

Most fighters wish to have one of those names on their resume.

I can understand critizising some of pacquiaos choices, but completely disregarding his career and calling his opponents bums is just immature and idiotic. If you are so proud of your level of education in comparison to pacquiaos, lern how to reflect more objectively. Idiot
              ------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not disregard his career. I am merely pointing out that Pacquiao is no where as "great" as his fans want to believe just by looking at his list of opponents.
              As for my education, I only mentioned that because you were judging Pac's career based on $$$ and then belittling me for not having any. I was NOT trying to belittle Pacqiao.

So I was using logic and facts when debating you. As for you calling me an idiot because it seems you can't comprehend English, well, what can I say? Who is the idiot here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Lol you're so bitter. Hey you're the one trying to say that Manny Pacquiao isn't "successful". When in fact the dude has more success in the lint of his toenails than you'll amass over the course of your entire lifetime. And it's not just about money either, bud. An entire country along with many fans of his elsewhere spread all across the globe will remember him as long as they live. You? Nobody's gonna remember your ass. Hell you'll be lucky if three dozen of your family, friends, and coworkers can squeeze your funeral into their schedules when you kick the bucket.

Don't hate, congratulate.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that you allude to the lint of his toe nail means you are gay!! There's nothing wrong with that. I respect that you like buttholes.

As for him having the support of his entire country, well, Osama had the support of his country and so does Trump so what does that say? You are just a neanderthal buffoon who has no idea how to debate.

Comment

• Pac is a total embarrassment

Comment

• /
                    Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Horn is a cherry pich, but still better fight for manny than Broner, Lomachenko, Crawford and other "stars" from lower divisions.

People that say Clottey, Rios, Vargas...are bums, lost all criteria about that sport. So whom should have Manny fought in last 10 years? Floyd 10 times?
                    ----------------------------------------------

How about an actual belt holder at the WW division?
                    Garcia, Thurman, Spence, Porter, Maidana, etc?
                    Stop smelling your anus!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------

As for him having the support of his entire country, well, Osama had the support of his country
                      Yeah, because Osama Bin Laden and Manny Pacquiao are comparable

Man it really is beyond belief how certifiably brain dead some of you ******s are, lmfaooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X