Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Adviser: Pacquiao-Horn Deal Being Finalized For July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Horn takes Manny the distance.

Who's up for that bet? 8,000,000,000,000,000,000 points up

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Pac himself - for YEARS - said "it's up to my promoter Bop". I could find dozens of YT interviews where he says this. Maybe Pac played a role in fighting certain guys, but he definitely never picked his opponents.

Do you know why he's fighting Horn and not Khan? Because Horn is a TR fighter and Khan isn't. Arum stands to lose a LOT more money in a Khan fight than in the Horn fight
      Haha yeah I was bsing. But we both know we can find just as many interviews were bob said manny pics his opponents. But f it. The fact that we are even mentioning manny is crazy. Dudes a legend. At this point he deserves what ever. With that being said we deserve to be treated with some respect. We aren't. ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Australia have had two good pro fighters in the last 30 years - Jeff Fenech and er, Michael Katsidis. Come on Aussies it's time to step up your game.
        pull your head out of your arse and watch the jeff harding vs dennis andries fights all 3 where true classics and real fights not the run and hug that most fights are these days and you 4got koysta Tzu

Comment

• If it's on regular on HBO/Showtime then it's cool with me...PPV? ummmm then I understand people who'd criticize the matchup.

Pac is a part time boxer/ full time senator & 38 years old. Maybe, he is truly fghting because he loves the sport. Can't knock that hustle.

As for my view... I'd rather have had him face 2 big fights and then retire (since he likely has 2 fights remaining)... rather than waste time on this Horn dude. What does beating Horn do? lol. .. just keeps Pac busy and entertained when he's away from his senator duties?..

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            You can't compare. Ortiz was coming off a huge win over a previously undefeated and highly touted Berto in an exciting fight.

He also had strung together some pretty decent wins and a draw after succumbing to Maidana's power and determination. His only other loss up until that point was earlier in his career.

What has Horn done? What hot prospect or highly regarded fighter has he blazed through? Bailey?

Again, there's no comparison.
            Horn can demolish Mc Gregor any day of the week

Comment

• Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
              I wonder if Horn will be accepting Uber clients up to the week of the flight.
              Lmao this fight is a joke and it's fck3d up they always tease us with another fight that we actually wanna see

Comment

• Honestly guys like Pac Marquez Cotto instead of fighitng the Horns or Devlin Rodriguezs should just retire. It's been a good day. Let the younger generation get some of the spotlight. I won't be watching this fight, let alone be ****** enough to pay for it on PPV

Comment

• What a faking joke.

Comment

• Wasn't Arum just talking **** about the Thurman-Garcia fight?

At least that was on free tv and was a fight people wanted to see.

Comment

• Still Better than the Berto fight.

Manny at least tried to fight Khan and didn't blatantly duck him 3 times plus Berto was a known average fighter as he's been beaten by average fighters.

We don't really know how good Horn is since he's never been tested.

Comment

Working...
                      X