Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Adviser: Pacquiao-Horn Deal Being Finalized For July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atleast horn is much better than berto.

Comment

• Originally posted by fast fists View Post
      pull your head out of your arse and watch the jeff harding vs dennis andries fights all 3 where true classics and real fights not the run and hug that most fights are these days and you 4got koysta Tzu
      Damn, I forgot about Tszyu. One of my personal faves, actually. I knew there was somebody else.

Comment

• Horn is a cherry pich, but still better fight for manny than Broner, Lomachenko, Crawford and other "stars" from lower divisions.

People that say Clottey, Rios, Vargas...are bums, lost all criteria about that sport. So whom should have Manny fought in last 10 years? Floyd 10 times?
        Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 04-01-2017, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Poor. We all knew this was gonna happen though.

Comment

• Arum killedt he khan fight. I guess he hates Khan because of his religion. I wouldnt be surprised, Arums type are...well you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              He's the second highest grossing money maker in the HISTORY of the sport. The next 10 generations of your family combined won't make the money he did during his career. Yes, that's successful. You would sell your soul and probably your own mother too just to have a fraction of that success.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Successful in monetary terms, yes. Nobody is dis*****g that but you haven't answered the question about Pacman's list of BUM opponents.
              As for my success vs Pacman, if you are talking about money then yes he has more money than I'll ever have but if we go to education then Pacman lags way behind. I don't need to brag to you or to anyone but it seems your education level is the same as your Pinoy idol since $$$ is all you seem to focus on.

Answer the question about his opponents Neanderthal

Comment

• Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
                -------------------------------------------------------------

Successful career? Are you out of you facking mind??

In the last 10 years these are the BUMS Pacman has fought so maybe you can tell us what is successful about that:

1) Brandon Rios
                2) Algieri
                3) Vargas
                4) Clottey
                5) David Diaz
                6) A dehydrated De La Hoya - who had lost to Floyd
                7) A dehydrated Cotto
                8) A dehydrated Margarito
                9) Mosley - who had just lost by UD to Floyd
                10) Hatton - who had just been knocked out by Floyd

He also fought Marquez FOUR times
                Morales THREE times
                Barrera THREE times
                Bradley THREE times

And how Jeff Horn who is a cab driver in Australia.

You are the internet troll numbnuts!!
                Didnt he fight barrera only 2 times? Whats your problem with rematches? As far as i know barrera, morales, marquez and bradley are all A-level fighters.

Most fighters wish to have one of those names on their resume.

I can understand critizising some of pacquiaos choices, but completely disregarding his career and calling his opponents bums is just immature and idiotic. If you are so proud of your level of education in comparison to pacquiaos, lern how to reflect more objectively. Idiot

Comment

• Mike D = Manny will end up broke as **** like Floyd Mayweather - both have no idea about business.

and YES THEY DID SELL THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL.
                  that's how it goes down in America.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Atleast horn is much better than berto.
                    Berto would KO Horn you dumb fck, youre an idiot that will agree to anything Manny does.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
                      Mike D = Manny will end up broke as **** like Floyd Mayweather - both have no idea about business.

and YES THEY DID SELL THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL.
                      that's how it goes down in America.
                      Neither will end up broke you listen to too much media BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X