Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF: If Nobody Agrees, Beterbiev Will Face Ward-Kovalev Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    hope this fight wont happen i cant wait for this fight, and cant wait to hear the excuses of the demographic after. theres gonna be a whole new batch of crawford fans appearing the week after i suspect
    You hope the fight doesn't happen?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      You hope the fight doesn't happen?
      oh nah, someone accused me of hoping it wouldnt happen so was laughing about it. That fight would be right near the top of my wish list. Wards a tremendous fighter but if beterbievs as good as i think he is, i think he could be all wrong for him. Though ward would be heavy favourite and deservedly so when you compare there CV's.

Comment

oh nah, someone accused me of hoping it wouldnt happen so was laughing about it. That fight would be right near the top of my wish list. Wards a tremendous fighter but if beterbievs as good as i think he is, i think he could be all wrong for him. Though ward would be heavy favourite and deservedly so when you compare there CV's.
        Ah gotcha bro

I'm game for Beterbiev against anyone still salty that Barrera and him aren't fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Ah gotcha bro

I'm game for Beterbiev against anyone still salty that Barrera and him aren't fighting.
          i cant see whos going to fight him next, stevensons on the retirement tour, smith jr has gone missing, barrera wont. So its likely going to be bums until ward/kovalev sort out there plans. think its unfortunately going to be an uneventful year for beterbiev

Comment

dont hate the poster, hate the game....
            Wish I could put em all on blast as a purist. Sad reality

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
              It stinks that our beloved sport has such classless fans. This guy should be ashamed of himself as a man. You're a poor representation and you make other fans look boorish. I point you out but there are many more just like you. It's sad because your type are becoming the standard around here.

dont hate the poster, hate the game....

but he's right, you are obviously a classless clueless clown

you could at least make an effort

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                but he's right, you are obviously a classless clueless clown

you could at least make an effort
                youve described yourself

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  you mean if kov gets unlucky again and they rob him again? kov offered beterbiev 500k to fight him and he ducked the fight. hes still figthing for 200k years later. kov also offered stevenson 50-50(same offer as the purse bid) but stevenson refused to fight so you cant blame kov for other people not wanting to fight.
                  Kovalev pulled a purse bid for Superman. He has said numerous times he will not fight on any network but hbo. Beterbiev turned down the offer because he was going to be mandatory and would get a better deal. But then he got hurt which allowed Ward to swoop in and beat Kov. So we can blame Kov for refusing to fight on any other network or we can blame everyone else for wanting to get paid the most they can for a fight. Superman has consistently said he will fight on whoever will pay the most. That's when Kov said no. And walked away from Superman to fight some character from the Lion King. Contracts don't mean crap in purse bids and everyone knows this. So basically Kov refused to fight and no one knows why for sure, because he has always lied about it.

Is there anybody in there?

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Ward will never fight Beterbiev. He!!, he probably won't fight Kovalev. Ward is like Floydie, he's gotta retire with the 0 or he'd sob himself to death. They might as well go ahead and schedule Kovalev/Beterbiev, save time.

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    There is absolutely NOTHING in the way of that fight. It could happen tomorrow. You do realize Ward DID fight Kovalev who is much more dangerous than Beterbiev? I mean, common sense has to applied here.
                    We'll see how things turn out. My money is on Ward stalling too long and the sanctioning bodies taking matters into their own hands without him involved. IOW retired.

Comment

• lets get this thing on....

Comment

Working...
                      X