Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF: If Nobody Agrees, Beterbiev Will Face Ward-Kovalev Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If kovalev haven't been robbed against ward we would have seen kovalev vs beterbiev scheduled now

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      they wont fight him, trust me on that...
      You know damn well you're hoping this fight won't happen.

Says the lying scab that claimed Ward would never fight Slovalev.

Go to Hockey or Nascar

Boxing will ALWAYS leave you disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post
        If kovalev haven't been robbed against ward we would have seen kovalev vs beterbiev scheduled now
        Like Jacobs was robbed against Triple Gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Lost all respect for Barerra! How does a Cuban back out of a major fight, which was to take place IN MIAMI! I hope we get Beterbiev vs. Browne while waiting for the Ward vs. Kovalev rematch! On another note, where is Joe Smith Jr.?
          They couldn't get the money right. Dude was gonna get like 80k for that fight due to the purse bid and mandated split. No one is scared of Beterbiev...they just don't want to fight him for peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Like Jacobs was robbed against Triple Gift.
            Says f-in' who????? all the boxing experts already stated GGG won. GGG got the knock down and fed jacobs good ol' order of jabs all efin' night - i know you would love for weight cheater to win - but he could not do **** to GGG even with weight advantage. suck on that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Lost all respect for Barerra! How does a Cuban back out of a major fight, which was to take place IN MIAMI! I hope we get Beterbiev vs. Browne while waiting for the Ward vs. Kovalev rematch! On another note, where is Joe Smith Jr.?
              You must be a peasant.

The offer they made to Barrera was an insult...it was a way of ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                Says f-in' who????? all the boxing experts already stated GGG won. GGG got the knock down and fed jacobs good ol' order of jabs all efin' night - i know you would love for weight cheater to win - but he could not do **** to GGG even with weight advantage. suck on that !!!!
                All the boxing experts said no such thing.

Jacobs snapped Triple Gifts KO streak and MANY thought Gigi lost...suck on that...and this

Comment

here's a dude that could give trouble to ward's inside game

Comment

All the boxing experts said no such thing.

Jacobs snapped Triple Gifts KO streak and MANY thought Gigi lost...suck on that...and this
                    you should stop smoking crack in your shack and go on internnetz and read what experts are saying suck it boy

Comment

You know damn well you're hoping this fight won't happen.

Says the lying scab that claimed Ward would never fight Slovalev.

Go to Hockey or Nascar

Boxing will ALWAYS leave you disappointed
                      hope this fight wont happen i cant wait for this fight, and cant wait to hear the excuses of the demographic after. theres gonna be a whole new batch of crawford fans appearing the week after i suspect

Comment

Working...
                      X