Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF: If Nobody Agrees, Beterbiev Will Face Ward-Kovalev Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: IBF: If Nobody Agrees, Beterbiev Will Face Ward-Kovalev Winner

The International Boxing Federation has confirmed that light heavyweight contender Artur Beterbiev (11-0, 11 KOs) is about to become the mandatory challenger to IBF world champion Andre Ward (31-0, 15 KOs). BoxingScene.com reported on Tuesday that Beterbiev was about to get the mandatory position, by default, because of the boxer's tough task in securing an opponent for a final eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lost all respect for Barerra! How does a Cuban back out of a major fight, which was to take place IN MIAMI! I hope we get Beterbiev vs. Browne while waiting for the Ward vs. Kovalev rematch! On another note, where is Joe Smith Jr.?

Comment

Beterbiev vs Kovalev would be a war.
      The blood thirsty ghoul in me thinks this could be a Foty type of match.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Lost all respect for Barerra! How does a Cuban back out of a major fight, which was to take place IN MIAMI! I hope we get Beterbiev vs. Browne while waiting for the Ward vs. Kovalev rematch! On another note, where is Joe Smith Jr.?
        joe smith was last heard asking adonis for a rematch if adonis beats him in order to take the fight...this is on top of adonis already giving joe homefield advan...so he's not a player anymore he's big headed fool who'd getting ko'd soon, watch...

here's the link from michel explain joe's demands..joe's team never refuted these..that led me to believe these comments

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/201...onis-stevenson

Comment

Disappointing. Berterbiev better be patient because him against the Ward-Kovalev winner won't happen until 2018, and that is if the winner agrees to defend his IBF title against the mandatory challenger right away.

Comment

slappin soggy will avoid beterbiev at all cost

Comment

Good for Artur, he deserves a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                Good for Artur, he deserves a big fight.
                Might as well hand it to him.... no other contender with any stock value will face him for 25% of the pot.

Comment

they wont fight him, trust me on that...

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    slappin soggy will avoid beterbiev at all cost
                    Jeff Page Jr put Beterbum on his ass and he slaps softer than Ward

Comment

Working...
                    X