No announcement yet.

IT'S OFFICIAL! Andre Ward is P4P King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Shhh...we wouldn't want ward to start crying about not getting full credit.
    they dont give me enough credit doe...

Comment

I think he is by default. This P4P list is awful compare to couple of years ago. But yes, he is P4Pno.1 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Not surprised. I expected you to say this. That's how your type see it but Ward is number one pound for pound. Yeah. I had to type it all out for you.
        Could you stop following me and my posts you dense ******? Thanks.

Comment

So where does kovalev rank now then?

Comment

About damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              No 1 spot is vacant as far as I'm concerned.

None of the fighters in the game is worthy of being called p4p king. Except Loma, but he's still fairly unproven.
              Loma is a protected Top Rank orchestrated fighter. Arum is so old school he makes it apparent on how he structures his fights. Dude is hella old I don't think he cares that fans notice it or perhaps he think they're naive...

Salido showed Loma what it feels like without head gear...

Loma was also super boastful beating a fighter more than a year off. A fighter basically quit and told live that inactivity can't compete with p4p elites. Yes Loma still celebrated lost in translation for his opponent's narrative. Therefore, Loma is a child!

Comment

After reading this
                Kovalev is now outside ward's house like.....

Comment

That would make Kovalev the consensus p4p king since a comfortable majority of the boxing media felt he won.

Congratulations to Kovalev and sorry for the salty ward boys but life get the **** over it you decrepit ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                    So where does kovalev rank now then?
                    Somewhere from 2 to 5 I would say. What do you think? I'd say he is #2.

Comment

If you dont agree with Andre Ward being considered p4p #1 who should be and why?

he moved up and beat a p4p entrant....has been in the p4p rankings since 2010 and the only time he wasn't was because of inactivity, not losses or drop in form

he has been as high as # 2 behind Floyd or #3

who deserves it more?

Comment

Working...
                      X