No announcement yet.

IT'S OFFICIAL! Andre Ward is P4P King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    And, some haven't accepted the moon landing or that Elvis is dead. People generally ignore them.
    The irony being, only a tiny minority of crazies accept those views as truth, just like your part of a tiny minority of crazies that ironically think that everyone ELSE is crazy or has an egenda

bizarre.

Comment

It seems to me y'all don't have the ability to respect official decisions and cite that inability as reasons for the the p4p King to be another.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Loma is a protected Top Rank orchestrated fighter. Arum is so old school he makes it apparent on how he structures his fights. Dude is hella old I don't think he cares that fans notice it or perhaps he think they're naive...

Salido showed Loma what it feels like without head gear...

Loma was also super boastful beating a fighter more than a year off. A fighter basically quit and told live that inactivity can't compete with p4p elites. Yes Loma still celebrated lost in translation for his opponent's narrative. Therefore, Loma is a child!
        Good to know.

My point still stands.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          I think he is by default. This P4P list is awful compare to couple of years ago. But yes, he is P4Pno.1 right now.
          Oh well. When you rank a guy no.1 who has only a single great win in the past 5 years and that win was controversial, you just know that it's not a good crop.

Comment

I disagree as I had Kovalev winning the fight against Ward, although it was close. But whatever, Ward got the W and Roman lost so it's only natural he'd move up

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              That would make Kovalev the consensus p4p king since a comfortable majority of the boxing media felt he won.

Congratulations to Kovalev and sorry for the salty ward boys but life get the **** over it you decrepit ****s.
              Maybe if you keep writing posts like this, things will change.

Wait nope, guess not.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  Somewhere from 2 to 5 I would say. What do you think? I'd say he is #2.
                  About 5 I think
                  He needs that rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    Loma is a protected Top Rank orchestrated fighter. Arum is so old school he makes it apparent on how he structures his fights. Dude is hella old I don't think he cares that fans notice it or perhaps he think they're naive...

Salido showed Loma what it feels like without head gear...

Loma was also super boastful beating a fighter more than a year off. A fighter basically quit and told live that inactivity can't compete with p4p elites. Yes Loma still celebrated lost in translation for his opponent's narrative. Therefore, Loma is a child!

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post

Hey man, at least Oscar Valdez sets his standards high fighting dudes a year off with inactivity..

Comment

Working...
                      X