Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    About 5 I think
    He needs that rematch
    He definitely needs that rematch, it's definitely also winnable for him. For the sake of boxing I seriously hope Ward honors the contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Oh well. When you rank a guy no.1 who has only a single great win in the past 5 years and that win was controversial, you just know that it's not a good crop.
      Its really not. Look at names there... Its weak as f#ck

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
        He definitely needs that rematch, it's definitely also winnable for him. For the sake of boxing I seriously hope Ward honors the contract.
        He will
        Just media posturing

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          He will
          Just media posturing
          Good to hear your optimism, I just feel like if he indeed does it, like you say, he will squeeze every bit of edge he can get. Maybe he'll make sure Kovalev gets the "Kessler-treatment" somewhere in Oakland. That's just how he is. You think they'll meet next fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Could you stop following me and my posts you dense ******? Thanks.
            No. I won't so hold the thanks. I will continue posting as I feel. Use the ignore function

Comment

• "Official" according to one of 142 million viewpoints.

It's an opinion, not a real thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
                I don't know if you are serious or not, but I can respect the opinion that Kovalev won too, it was really close, I just felt like that 1 KD doesn't win a fight and overall Ward made it his fight and in the end Kovalev was spent, while Ward was still actually accelerating. I think that Kovalev fell into kind of a rookie trap, that he would completely steam through Ward after the KD. He spent all his energy trying to get some more KD's, when in fact, he probably would have won the fight, had he tried to box and just got right back to what he was doing.
                Right after the fight, I said that Sergei lost because of a total lack of a plan B.

Ward got himself together and made it a dogfight.

And everytime Ward got inside and worked, Sergei used that reverse headlock.

After a while, I think the judges scored against him for it.

And why not, it is a clear sign he is shying away from anything inside.

If they do rematch, Kovalev had better figure out what to do inside...and I mean fight, not hold.

Comment

• Yup. Ward's P4P.

Comment

Working...
                  X