Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG is not all white he mother is Korean!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
      horrible advice by Jacobs corner. telling him to stick and move when he had the most success at close range in the pocket.

even with that Jacobs won 9-3 or 8-4 at best.
      9-3? How much f'ing alcohol did you drink tonight cuz?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Name one 160lb fighter that has an easy night with Jacobs the same Jacobs that pulverized Quillin in like a minute and a half. In your bashing of Golovkin all you are doing is discrediting Jacobs like Jacobs ain't shh or something. Think before you post that is stupid as fk, exposed? By fighting a taller man, with more weight, more power and better reach...C'mon man.

So wait you scored it 6-6 but Jacobs won? Do you not understand how math works? Even if you gave Jacobs 6 rounds you'd still have to find an 10-8 round in his favor for him to win. It was a close fight that went down to the last round.

Yep. This too^^^

Had to bold the whole thing. I think people have just been drinking, maybe in the morning we'll get some more normal responses lol

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Jacobs really surprised me tonight. He done way more than I had anticipated. I thought he won the fight and done more enough to deserve the decision. However the judges felt differently.

Perhaps he could have done more by moving less and backing GGG up more. It was no robbery and the fight could have gone either way.

However, on the other hand GGG really disappointed me. I predicted that he would win this fight by 10th round knockout but he failed to deliver. He didn't look the same tonight. Perhaps it's due to age but in any case, he is no longer the indestructible and irresistible force I thought he once was.
          So because he didnt knock him out by the 10th, GGG is done? What a dumb statement. You realize Jacobs is a GREAT fighter right? You expected GGG to walk through him? Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            how does one judge only give danny 2 of the first 9 rounds?

Danny was outboxed by GGG's jab.

he gave up ring generalship and was straight up outboxed. he was shoeshining

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              Who is Rafael biased against??? What are U basing this bs on?? ESPN is partners with Pbc
              If you don't know no need for me to explain.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Ward is a cowardly b1tch if he refuses to rematch Kovalev

Kovalev was robbed !!

no wait, **** sorry..... wrong thread

Golovkin is a cowardly b1tch if he refuses to rematch Jacobs

Jacobs was robbed !!!

priceless

Kov the greatest lhw of all time lollolololol

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  Danny was outboxed by GGG's jab.

he gave up ring generalship and was straight up outboxed. he was shoeshining
                  oh look who it is, steve weisfeld surely theres no hbo bias there

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    how does one judge only give danny 2 of the first 9 rounds?

easy - he's backing up, not being aggressive, and not throwing or landing more punches than his opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by rojo45 View Post
                      GGG is not all white he mother is Korean!
                      Who gives a fuçk what color he is?

Comment

Working...
                      X