• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG outboxed Jacobs with the jab

GGG landed more

GGG did more damage

GGG scored the knockdown

Jacobs had some emotional outbursts that looked cool and lots of shoe shining.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
      So because he didnt knock him out by the 10th, GGG is done? What a dumb statement. You realize Jacobs is a GREAT fighter right? You expected GGG to walk through him? Wow

no, i didn't ?

pray tell how ?

most Golovkin fans stated that he was B-grade, glass-chinned, and that he was about to be outclassed and KTFO
      Last edited by aboutfkntime; 03-19-2017, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Good and clear win for Golovkin . Jacobs tried to do his best impersonation of Leonard vs Hagler but fought a fighter a step above him.

7-5 Golovkin plus the knockdown is the closest I can see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
          Little G fans thinking it was back to NASCAR and the Hot Dog Eating Contest for them before the decision was announced:

AND STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

• jacobs will def get ko'd next time he fights GGG. Also just look at GGG face sqeaky clean and fat over weight Jacobs all swollen Jacobs barely made it thru.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Dead-ass..... I literally couldn't believe the comments when I entered this thread. Lmao.
              It's absolutely nuts. In the arena, people were commending Danny for fighting with a lot of heart but no-one thought he won. People were walking out before the result was read because everyone agreed Golovkin won

Just because Golovkin looked flat doesn't mean he didn't win the rounds. He controlled rounds with his jab, he had the better defence, he finished better, he hurt Danny plenty of times.

It really shows how swayed people are by commentary - and their own expectations of how the fight SHOULD go.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                Listen you prick. I think GGG won the fight, not only me, but half of twitter, half of the ****ing internet and NSB..... hell, this thread has sensible people saying GGG won.

My BUDDY, you are clearly distressed... I GET IT. But I'm not the only person who thinks GGG won.

You are literally convincing yourself Jacobs won by trying to convince me that I'm convincing myself that GGG won. Wtf bro.
                Half of Twitter, internet and nsb lol. Let me see those sites. Surely ggg won now. Im sold on it

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  no, i didn't ? :thinking

pray tell how ?

most Golovkin fans stated that he was B-grade, glass-chinned, and that he was about to be outclassed and KTFO
                  Who? People here? 95% of this place doesnt know a THING about boxing. Jacobs is one of the top MWs out there whether you like it or not. I wouldnt put much stock into what anyone says on this site, bunch of ****ing ******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                    Little G fans thinking it was back to NASCAR and the Hot Dog Eating Contest for them before the decision was announced:

Comment

• Pirog would school Golovkin

Comment

Working...
                      X