No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
    You are nothing but a web troll and your opinions are no more important than anyone else on this forum. Can you comprehend that??. Probably not. Actually from reading your posts on other threads, the only thing that is clear is that you are an "intellectual" legend in your own mind. Name calling and insults over the internet is weak.
    You call me a troll. Trolls are giants. Go watch troll hunter and educate yourself. So your calling me a beast. David don't get smacked by Goliath!! Don't make me come down there!! You were the one who said your opinion was worthless. I simply agreed that yes your opinion means nothing. You can get all mad and scream and shout at your laptop. At the end of the day its hard to hear you from up here "little man"

Comment

• Mad and Scream and shout at my laptop??!!

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      You call me a troll. Trolls are giants. Go watch troll hunter and educate yourself. So your calling me a beast. David don't get smacked by Goliath!! Don't make me come down there!! You were the one who said your opinion was worthless. I simply agreed that yes your opinion means nothing. You can get all mad and scream and shout at your laptop. At the end of the day its hard to hear you from up here "little man"
      Not a chance little troll. I laugh at your little comments. And preaching from the scripture??!!?? Aw hell, this here **** is rich!!!!

Comment

• At the end of the day Grovelkin lost fair and square. We all saw it. We all saw Jacobs land more power shots, put punches together. Grovelkin looked lost in there. He looked like a Lucas Matthysse caliber face first brawler.

Comment

• I wanna hear more about the latest ' cool story bro '

the ' cool story bro '..... saying the reason why Golovkin struggled with Jacobs is because of Jacobs size..... but Golovkin could still beat Ward, honest.....

Comment

Working...
          X