No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
    Yo this is crazy. I'm a GGG fan and don't even like Jacobs. And I had Jacobs winning by like 5 rounds lol
    ... 7-5 for Jacobs would have been enough...

Comment

• how does one judge only give danny 2 of the first 9 rounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        Yes, of course you did

Quote me crying. Or copping pleas like you are
        Bro. Quote you crying? You're ****ing sitting here quoting me saying I'm "trying too hard" because my perception of the outcome of the fight is different then yours.....

Golovkin won. Get over it buddy. Not everyone views fights the same way you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          So he sand bags a fight to make HUUUUUUUUGE money....meanwhile knocking all the luster off the Canelo fight.

That is ******.....even for your daffy ass.

Alvarez really has him by the balls now

He should have taken that 15 million because that offer is no longer on the table.
          How do you know the offer isnt there? They called you and told youpersonally? Your black fighter lost to a white figher. Get over it you dumb ****ing racist idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coqui716 View Post
            GGG won a close decision. Not only was Danny the bigger man in the ring tonight but he got knocked down. Who the hell knows how much Jacobs weighed tonight but he definitely looked like the bigger man in the ring than GGG. Jacobs has no one to blame but himself,why come in the ring as the bigger man when you don't impose your will on the opponent? It was an interesting fight but the judges got it right.
            I'm hearing from good sources he was 185. The extra weight helped keep him standing, but it wasn't enough to out box GGG.

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            3 judges- ESPN(pbc partners)-Boxingscene all score it for GGG!! And U still hear robbery ...ridiculous!!
            Yea, anytime GGG was gonna be in a close fight they were going to call Robbery.

De spite Danny eye looking closed.

Danny landed most shot shot on the gloves or back of the head.

After he came in around 185, he deserves no pity for losing.

Comment

• Then again Jacobs pulled the same thing Lemieux did and refused to show up for the next day way in. The extra weight definitely gave Jacobs an advantage, he was way bigger than GGG. He lost a lot of respect for that, GGG came to win and hold on to the belts while Jacobs was only interested in winning by any means possible.

Comment

• Jacobs really surprised me tonight. He done way more than I had anticipated. I thought he won the fight and done more enough to deserve the decision. However the judges felt differently.

Perhaps he could have done more by moving less and backing GGG up more. It was no robbery and the fight could have gone either way.

However, on the other hand GGG really disappointed me. I predicted that he would win this fight by 10th round knockout but he failed to deliver. He didn't look the same tonight. Perhaps it's due to age but in any case, he is no longer the indestructible and irresistible force I thought he once was.

Comment

• GGG did enough to win, but fighters with his style need to be active. He was not pulling the trigger and wasn't as sharp. Legs and reflexes looked fine, so he's not aging out quite yet. You can't just do the work in the gym. That's why his people want him to fight 4 times a year and GBP wants to keep stringing him along. Better for him to fight, and fight often no matter who it is, even for low paydays. Jacobs got a little excited at how well he was doing a couple of times and it cost him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    So he sand bags a fight to make HUUUUUUUUGE money....meanwhile knocking all the luster off the Canelo fight.

That is ******.....even for your daffy ass.

Alvarez really has him by the balls now

He should have taken that 15 million because that offer is no longer on the table.

no luster is lost for that fight. Pacquiao Mayweather did 4 mill after KTFO6

plus Canelo has at least 4 decisions like that. Vasquez. Cotto. Lara and Trout. just LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      ESPN as in Dan Rafael lmao he's the most biased reporter there is. And Boxingscene tried to ruin haymon and hates anything Haymon does.
                      Who is Rafael biased against??? What are U basing this bs on?? ESPN is partners with Pbc

Comment

Working...
                      X