No announcement yet.

Calling out the GGG Brigade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Lol @ naive poster who thinks he won't after he cleans out mw, what you gonna do when your boy ginger is asleep in front of millions??
    Hey man, wtf are you doing here posting so much? Shouldn't you be in the garage hitting the heavy bag in preparation for tomorrow? If Chocha whoops yo ass I don't want no damn excuses. And you better not come looking for me asking me to avenge you. I don't do another man's work.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Well....he's not my boy for one, I'm not a fan of either...you think your boyfriend will ever settle for the 15 million? I think he should rematch Wade on ppv...just think of the back story..fighting with his ankle bracelet on, training at the Y, sparring with kids golovkin would love to touch special parts of while saying "good boy"
      What 15 mil have you seen the contract naive boa? I havnt and also superfights are never negotiated on flat fee learn the buisiness. However both are pretty much fighting in September there is no way around it if they both win their fights it's gonna be a sad day for you when canela is on his resume what you gonna do bruh??

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Hey man, wtf are you doing here posting so much? Shouldn't you be in the garage hitting the heavy bag in preparation for tomorrow? If Chocha whoops yo ass I don't want no damn excuses. And you better not come looking for me asking me to avenge you. I don't do another man's work.
        Hes in the nosebleeds gonna be hard to find his broke ass

Comment

Hes in the nosebleeds gonna be hard to find his broke ass
          If he even makes it. I'm impressed he can even afford those tbh. Broke ass ***** buying nosebleed seats. I get a better view on a ****ty stream than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            He probably has that reserved
            biggapedshow too probably.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              If he even makes it. I'm impressed he can even afford those tbh. Broke ass ***** buying nosebleed seats. I get a better view on a ****ty stream than that.
              Lmao no wonder he never knows what actually happens during fights

Comment

What 15 mil have you seen the contract naive boa? I havnt and also superfights are never negotiated on flat fee learn the buisiness. However both are pretty much fighting in September there is no way around it if they both win their fights it's gonna be a sad day for you when canela is on his resume what you gonna do bruh??
                Well...bruh...I'll be living my normal life, while you jack off to highlights. Lol its funny that you really think I care whether canelo wins or loses at any time...get this through your thick skull...i...dont...give....a....****. mmmkay?

Comment

Lmao no wonder he never knows what actually happens during fights
                  It's not nice to laugh at people's misfortune man. He probably had to spend his WHOLE salary from his cashier job at 7/11 to afford that seat.

Comment

Working...
                  X