No announcement yet.

Calling out the GGG Brigade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    Are you a dense individual, King Kell is levels above your favorite fighter and was unfortunate to run across a bigger version than himself at Middleweight.

King Kell will cement his place as an A-Level fighter at welterweight and dominant that division like Golovkin as dominated middleweight and you haters can continue to hate on Brook and Golovkin.

And when return to middle to slap around that red haired clown Canelo or whatever is left of him once Golovkin is done with him.
    Lmao! Ooooook sure.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      Why BJS doesn't want any part of GGG? Want to see that fight! Then go to 168
      LOL @ gaylovekin ever going to 168

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        That's it, can't say I didn't warn you. Get em Maxi, bigdramashow, um...crap I can't remember who else is in that ******ed group.
        Biganalshow's alts

Comment

Let's hope the mods can strictly enforce a GGG master thread on Sunday...

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            LOL @ gaylovekin ever going to 168
            Lol @ naive poster who thinks he won't after he cleans out mw, what you gonna do when your boy ginger is asleep in front of millions??

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              my bad. Those guys are scholars, i'm just a low life boxing fan
              Disgraceful. *spits*
              Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              And they have big vascularity too. But on the neck.
              Probably from smoking GGG's pole so much and they're supposed to be haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                Biganalshow's alts
                Is the name deepthroatshow by any chance?

Comment

4 ******ed haters & 4 ******ed fans.. A banter between these guys gets everyone riled up..
                  The usual suspects start it & the rest of us enjoy the show as the forum turns into a ****house..

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Lol @ naive poster who thinks he won't after he cleans out mw, what you gonna do when your boy ginger is asleep in front of millions??
                    Well....he's not my boy for one, I'm not a fan of either...you think your boyfriend will ever settle for the 15 million? I think he should rematch Wade on ppv...just think of the back story..fighting with his ankle bracelet on, training at the Y, sparring with kids golovkin would love to touch special parts of while saying "good boy"

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Is the name deepthroatshow by any chance?
                      He probably has that reserved

Comment

Working...
                      X