No announcement yet.

Calling out the GGG Brigade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    i dont understand what you're trying to say Maxi I'll be honest....
    Read the post I quoted there... you say GGG haters are one or two, they are like 10+. You started your post with a lie.

Comment

i am a GGG fan, i acknowledge everything you say. but you can't omit the fact that he was blatantly ducked by many, sturm and canelo for example. there are a bunch of morons saying he isn't a real champion because he got his belts when the other champions vacated them but what could have he done? get them in the ring at gun point?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Read the post I quoted there... you say GGG haters are one or two, they are like 10+. You started your post with a lie.
        He forgot to include himself

Comment

i dont understand what you're trying to say Maxi I'll be honest....
          He's showing you that instead of 2 haters there is 2 1/2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            ******ed group? Show some respect.

They are a very intelectual diverse group.

Maxi - Has a PhD in vascularity.

bigdramashow - Has mastered the arts of flip flopping.

Jubei - Specializes in racism. He also got special training from the Spetsnaz Academy on how to deepthroat Eastern European fighters.

Who else did I miss from this dumbass group? I can't keep track anymore. I'm washed up.
            my bad. Those guys are scholars, i'm just a low life boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              He's showing you that instead of 2 haters there is 2 1/2 now.
              And they have big vascularity too. But on the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                All of those quotes came from one person, or so the quote would suggest..

Most of them also seem to revolve around their apparent opinion that golovkin doesnt deserve more than 15 million, which..given his purse just announced id probably agree with.

His highest purse is against Brook, in the UK. and brooks name sold those tickets to the casual UK fan maxi, i know this because i am ****ing british so dont tell me otherwise because the nearest youve been to london is your acne.

my whole point, is that golovkin whilst entertaining is not deserving of the pedestal people like YOU put him on because of his weak resume, weak division and apparent dislike of moving up ...ever. Thats not hating, thats an opinion.

Hating is not liking him because of his skin tone, heritage etc etc, which the vast majority are not doing.

More people blindly think golovkin is an ATG or P4P king at this stage regardless of his resume and weak division than people who hate him through racism or xenophobia which is what you constantly go for when you call us " haters".

you cant use why i dont rate him the same as you, as an excuse to call me a hater, nor can you call us all haters, because the majority of people who dont hold your opinion on him think the same way as me, not because they simply dont like him through hatred

get it now?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  He forgot to include himself
                  Ive praised golovkin, ive said he is exciting and extremely talented, and have always done.

I dont think his resume and weak division make him p4p or ATG.

please show me where ive said i hate GG or dont like him as a fighter? oh you cant... because like the rest of the nuthuggers that think hes p4p you just say anyone who doesnt like golovkin must think that because he's white and eastern european and all his haters are jelly black americans etc etc

im white british mate.. get a grip

Comment

When will you get it through your heads, that the one or two posters on this forum that adamantly dont like GGG for certain reasons DO NOT represent the rest of us who simply see things for what they are ??

GGG is in a weak, limited division where he is the only A / A- fighter in a sea of B level and below until canelo happens!

His resume, is poor.. more than likely through the simple lack of A level talent in his division and also due to his quest for "all the belts" which in one way is admirable, but also viewed as easy given the divisions talent pool.

Just because we do not give him ATG status or top 5 P4P does not mean we hate him, or think he is a wank bag, it's because we arent wearing rose tinted spectacles.

Before the inevitable counter argument comes in... that vast majority of us also think wilders resume sucks c0ck aswell .. but absolutely nobody on this forum worth an iota of time rates Wilder in a P4P list.

Get a grip of yourselves GGG fanatics, you fat sacks of fanboy mess.
                    Thing is everybody (cept people deliberately trolling) think they're 'seeing things as they actually are'. What makes you so super special that your viewpoint is the correct one? I agree to a point - as a GGG fan I've come to respect the opinions of many posters who don't think so highly of him, which is cool, but I don't think any of us has a monopoly on the truth now do we? It's all about perspectives.

Comment

Jacobs needs to win this fight.
                      Hopefully, these incessant 3G hate threads would diminish.
                      This is no longer healthy.
                      Fans need to focus on the massive inactivity going on right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X