No announcement yet.

Calling out the GGG Brigade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Yammy is the biggest hater ever. You need to get with the program bro, either get on your knees and heap immense praise on GGG or you will forever be known as a hater. No matter what, if you speak any ill of him you will be ostracized. You have been warned
    I stand by my comments. I will die on my pork sword before i change my views

Comment

Why BJS doesn't want any part of GGG? Want to see that fight! Then go to 168

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        I stand by my comments. I will die on my pork sword before i change my views
        That's it, can't say I didn't warn you. Get em Maxi, bigdramashow, um...crap I can't remember who else is in that ******ed group.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          because its not 1 or 2. lets not go down the naijaD and jsfd26 route of pretending noone hates golovkin or any other fighter and this whole forum is full of brilliant respectful posters
          Already said in my OP that there are a small minority of posters who dont like GGG for invalid reasons.

Im fair and balanced or try to be as much as i can.. but there are alot of posters on here who share my view on golovkin i.e. entertaining, good fighter etc etc but whom dont think hes worthy of the pedestal he gets put on.

There are more GGG fanatics on this site that blindly think he's the second jesus, than there are people who dislike him because of his skin color or heritage. FACT.

that doesnt make the latter okay, its still stupid and ignorant... but when people like Jubei are saying only white eastern european fighters are ushering in the new boxing era and GGG is top of the list, it makes GGG elitists look like knobheads.

Comment

That's it, can't say I didn't warn you. Get em Maxi, bigdramashow, um...crap I can't remember who else is in that ******ed group.
            Jubei and warrior of light spring to mind.

I dont really mind BDS for the most part, he is extremely lopsided when it comes to GGG but i can agree with him on some things...

The others just exclusively hype golovkin and talk bollocks.

Comment

******ed group? Show some respect.

They are a very intelectual diverse group.

Maxi - Has a PhD in vascularity.

bigdramashow - Has mastered the arts of flip flopping.

Jubei - Specializes in racism. He also got special training from the Spetsnaz Academy on how to deepthroat Eastern European fighters.

Who else did I miss from this dumbass group? I can't keep track anymore. I'm washed up.

Comment

i thought everyone was just joking about ggg. people actually think this slow oaf is good? hes baldomir in a weak division.

Comment

yammy25, WTF is this? you say there are just 1 or 2?...

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  But can't make 159 for CANELO lol!

GGG is scared to death of CANELO , after tomorrow he's fleeing the country again to avoid signing to fight the REAL CHAMPION!

If it were up to Golovkin he would be facing another Bum or Way smaller guy.

Golovchicken has no heart or balls , he keeps pricing himself out to avoid fighting CANELO.

Golovkin a career 160 pound fighter just fought a 147 pound fighter, while CANELO just weighed in at 154 & is facing a 168 pound fighter.

CANELO fights for legacy & Golovkin only fights for money!(hence: 35 yrs. Old with a pathetic resume filled with bums & smaller boxers).

THE RING LINEAL MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD & #1 POUND FOR POUND FIGHTER, SAUL GUILLOTINE ALVAREZ is simply to much for the ol' diva(girlovkin), CANELO is too gifted & too skilled.

CANELO @ GGG-"YOU HIT LIKE A GIRL & YOUR SLOWER THEN MY GRANDMA , I WILL LAND A 10 PUNCH COMBO ON YOU FASTER THEN YOU CAN BLINK, AND YES ALL MY PUNCHES WILL LAND CAUSE YOUR DEFENSE HAS MORE HOLES THEN SWIZZ CHEESE, YOU MARICON, I SENT ABEL SANCHEZ A BIG PACK OF PENS, ASK HIM WHERE ARE HIS BALLS!

GGG, a hypejob protected diva =

¡SAUL ALVAREZ El peliador numero uno libra por libra en el mundo, El Rey de dos divisiones, peso super welter y peso mediano! CANELO enfrenta a los mejores peliadores rankiados del mundo libra por libra mientras Golovkin saca a sus oponentes de la basura!

Comment

Answer me this why is your favorite fighter so scared of ggg? and if middleweight is so weak why hasn't anyone came up and took the belts? Why canelo and cotto fleed before they faced the champ??

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      yammy25, WTF is this? you say there are just 1 or 2?...
                      i dont understand what you're trying to say Maxi I'll be honest....

Comment

Working...
                      X