No announcement yet.

Calling out the GGG Brigade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling out the GGG Brigade

When will you get it through your heads, that the one or two posters on this forum that adamantly dont like GGG for certain reasons DO NOT represent the rest of us who simply see things for what they are ??

GGG is in a weak, limited division where he is the only A / A- fighter in a sea of B level and below until canelo happens!

His resume, is poor.. more than likely through the simple lack of A level talent in his division and also due to his quest for "all the belts" which in one way is admirable, but also viewed as easy given the divisions talent pool.

Just because we do not give him ATG status or top 5 P4P does not mean we hate him, or think he is a wank bag, it's because we arent wearing rose tinted spectacles.

Before the inevitable counter argument comes in... that vast majority of us also think wilders resume sucks c0ck aswell .. but absolutely nobody on this forum worth an iota of time rates Wilder in a P4P list.

Get a grip of yourselves GGG fanatics, you fat sacks of fanboy mess.

**** this guy. Another GGG hater. The hate is seeping out of his pores.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      **** this guy. Another GGG hater. The hate is seeping out of his pores.
      Bruh how you gona do me like that when we always get on??

I like watching his fights, i like his style, all im sayin is he aint P4P anything and for BDS and Jubei to stop riding his nuts all the time.

Hell ive got him winning by KO in 5-8

Its more aimed at them saying people that have this opinion arent " boxing fans" because we arent hyping jacobs to the ****in moon.

You know im tellin the truth!!

Comment

This poster is against a mandated fight. It's a fight neither guy forced down fans' throats. It's mind-boggling why they're crying.

Comment

All this talk will end after he gives canelo the beating of a lifetime. Then the excuse that canelo was never that good will come out.

Comment

And when will you get into to your head the fact that people you're speaking to in this thread are not a vast majority of GGG fans? Jubei, Maxi, bigdramashow and a few others don't represent the entire fanbase you're talking to and about in this thread!

As for your other points... MW isn't weak. It's OK. Just like many other divisions in the sport right now.

But those divisions don't have a high profile, dominating single fighters in them like MW does. A fighter who's so much above the rest that people like you start demanding him to move up even though the division above MW is even more weaker than MW itself.

Realistically speaking, there's only one big, financial and boxing wise, fight for Golovkin at the moment: a fight versus Canelo....

Who happens to be campaigning in the middleweight division.
            Last edited by Szef; 03-17-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              Bruh how you gona do me like that when we always get on??

I like watching his fights, i like his style, all im sayin is he aint P4P anything and for BDS and Jubei to stop riding his nuts all the time.

Hell ive got him winning by KO in 5-8

Its more aimed at them saying people that have this opinion arent " boxing fans" because we arent hyping jacobs to the ****in moon.

You know im tellin the truth!!
              He was being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                This poster is against a mandated fight. It's a fight neither guy forced down fans' throats. It's mind-boggling why they're crying.
                Post where i have said I am against this fight? I'll wait.

Also include in that where i stated nobody was against the #1 and #2 fighting but stated that just because of those numbers doesnt mean its an amazing fight when the levels are as high as the betting lines suggest.

I'll wait.

Try and paint me as a GGG hater, im actually the opposite. I just dont think he is the second coming of christ people make him out to be

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                  All this talk will end after he gives canelo the beating of a lifetime. Then the excuse that canelo was never that good will come out.
                  Actually many GGG fans have gone on record saying Canelo is not that good.

The vast majority of them think his resume is full of gifts and old fighters or small fighters. Their words, not mine. I think Canelo is good and would like to see him fight Lee, N'Dam, Lemiuex type of fighters before fighting GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    He was being sarcastic.
                    ahh good.. well then....

eerm... carry on.

Comment

Working...
                    X