No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    5 lineal titleists is a great accomplishment.
    so is 5 time lineal champion in 4 weight classes

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      so is 5 time lineal champion in 4 weight classes
      Accumulative yes it was cool

Comment

• Travestyny in hiding
        Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        What is it post 105 and Travestyny is still DEFLECTING!!!

I gave YOU a DIRECT QUESTION and all you do is bring up something entirely different and say "See, I responded". You did but with something that is NOT what I asked you!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        April 30

"I feel great. Training camp WAS great"

FLOYD MAYWEATHER REVEALS HIS PLANS FOR FINAL DAYS LEADING UP TO PACQUIAO SHOWDOWN

"I'm just at home relaxing...watching playoff basketball, watching movies, and just, you know, go to the gym a little bit and shake out...meditate, sit down, cool out," stated undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather, who talked about what's in store for him in the final days leading up to his May 2 showdown with Manny Pacquiao"

Example of "shakeout":

A shakeout run is a very easy jog of 10 to 15 minutes the early morning before your big race think of it as a precursor to the actual warm-up.

Here is Floyd before his Maidana weigh in ... think he is severally dehydrated or was it for some other reason?

Floyd no problem eating and drinking both BEFORE and AFTER the IV. Still think he needed an IV?

Gave you several days, no response from Travestyny .... in hiding?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Lmao. Nevermind that there was a contract, a mediation, all of that. There was an accusation of PED's.

Why enter mediation if that accusation already broke the chances of the fight getting done?

Lol. You have shown why you are not worth talking to. Nice DEFLECTION! Even Roach disagrees with you. WHY THE **** WOULD FREDDIE ROACH ADMIT THAT IT WAS PACQUIAO'S SIDE'S FAULT THAT THE FIRST NEGOTIATION FAILED IF IT WASN'T?????

Don't ever accuse someone of being biased after that dumb bullshlt you just stated. You're a piece of work and not worth my time. This is done. Don't write to me anymore, fool. Pacquiao could come out and say the first failed negotiation was his fault, and you'd still say it's not true...

Just like when he said he didn't go to rehab....and you said it wasn't true.

AHAHAHAHA. THATS ALL THE PROOF THAT WE NEED THAT YOU ARE WORTHLESS. So long, sucker.

I told you what Roach was stating. Manny's concern was there but eventually Manny was getting drug tested and it didn't affect him as it did with Morales.
          So Roach is stating, it could have happened then being that was the case.

Mediation? Did Floyd agree to the terms? Nope!

Later, Manny said 14 days cutoff, 7 days cutoff, no days cutoff, Floyd kept on saying no, no, no!!!

Only when Floyd woke up and called out Manny in late 2011, Floyd fans woke up from the dead.

Early 2012, we find out that Floyd put a new roadblock. The $40 million flat fee. As we ALL know now, it was a joke of an offer .... YET Floyd fans like you said "It's a reasonable offer" PLEASE!!!!

Accusations didn't stop from Floyd's side and Manny sued them and guess who won? Floyd had no proof. Yet he had to have drug testing his way.

BUT after 5 years, its Floyd that uses an illegal method!!! Too funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Gave you several days, no response from Travestyny .... in hiding?
            You're a *****. In hiding? How long was my last post here waiting for your monkey ass. And you have the nerve to ask if I'm hiding. Lmao.

How long has my post been sitting asking you about EPO being a threshold substance....and you bailed out. Not a peep!

How long has my post been sitting asking you if Pac will honor the poll he made? And not a peep!

Your theory makes no sense. Blunder after blunder. You said the IV would bring down EPO below threshold, right?

Still waiting. Go find proof that EPO is a threshold substance.

If you can't, guess what? You better come back and say you are WRONGGGGGG!

By the way, your desperation is hilarious. You go and look up a shakeout run? Lmao. Does he run at the gym, you idiot? Lmaooooo!
            Last edited by travestyny; 03-15-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              I told you what Roach was stating. Manny's concern was there but eventually Manny was getting drug tested and it didn't affect him as it did with Morales.
              So Roach is stating, it could have happened then being that was the case.

Mediation? Did Floyd agree to the terms? Nope!

Later, Manny said 14 days cutoff, 7 days cutoff, no days cutoff, Floyd kept on saying no, no, no!!!

Only when Floyd woke up and called out Manny in late 2011, Floyd fans woke up from the dead.

Early 2012, we find out that Floyd put a new roadblock. The $40 million flat fee. As we ALL know now, it was a joke of an offer .... YET Floyd fans like you said "It's a reasonable offer" PLEASE!!!!

Accusations didn't stop from Floyd's side and Manny sued them and guess who won? Floyd had no proof. Yet he had to have drug testing his way.

BUT after 5 years, its Floyd that uses an illegal method!!! Too funny!
              DEFLECTIONNNNNN!!!

You can't even admit as much as Roach admit.

Is 50/50 and 14 Day cutoff a reasonable deal for prime Pac to take. Yes or no?

Let's watch you squirm more. The idiot wound up settling for a worse deal!!! LMAOOOOO!

To anyone with a brain, that's proof that PAC DUCKED FLOYD! Don't be afraid to admit it
              Last edited by travestyny; 03-15-2017, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Gonna ask you the same question that ADP02 ducked. How did Mayweather duck prime Pac when he offered 50/50, 14 day cut-off for drug testing, and even Freddy Roach said the reason the first negotiation failed was because of Pac's side.

Let's see how you answer.
                You got your facts twisted. Floyd did not offer 14 day cut-off, Manny offered it and Floyd rejected it. Floyd wanted testing until day before fight. He NEVER offered Pac 50/50, and he used several other excuses to dodge a prime Pac like a fake retirement, insisting that he leave Bob Arum, claiming his PPV numbers were too low, claiming his opponents weren't good enough to warrant a shot with Floyd...I can go on.

The drug accusations was his first way of ducking him. Pac had never failed a drug test, and Floyd even paid an out of court settlement for making those false accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by RLYNN View Post
                  You got your facts twisted. Floyd did not offer 14 day cut-off, Manny offered it and Floyd rejected it. Floyd wanted testing until day before fight. He NEVER offered Pac 50/50, and he used several other excuses to dodge a prime Pac like a fake retirement, insisting that he leave Bob Arum, claiming his PPV numbers were too low, claiming his opponents weren't good enough to warrant a shot with Floyd...I can go on.

The drug accusations was his first way of ducking him. Pac had never failed a drug test, and Floyd even paid an out of court settlement for making those false accusations.
                  LMAOOOOOO. Wronggggg.

I'll give you a chance to admit you are wrong about Pac being the one to offer 14 day cut-off. Go do some research. Then come back and admit you are wrong. Can you do that or should I point you in the right direction? Let me know if you need some help.

Comment

LMAOOOOOO. Wronggggg.

I'll give you a chance to admit you are wrong about Pac being the one to offer 14 day cut-off. Go do some research. Then come back and admit you are wrong. Can you do that or should I point you in the right direction? Let me know if you need some help.
                    you expect a pacf@g to do any research of finding the facts? Lol good luck bro.

Comment

• and floyd didn't? hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X