Collapse
No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marciano fought a handful of good names at the very end of their careers. Mob fixed fights to boot. Marciano was a fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      It's not a chart. Does a Biological passport have a chart? Nope. Biological passport needs to meet a certain threshold or else they do not call it a positive result. Threshold means that it needs to meet a given criteria ... whatever it is. For example, the threshold is, 99 % accurate. Anything lower means they cannot accept it as a positive result but there can definitely be su****ions about the results

Similar with EPO .... they may have a su****ious result but still state it as negative. You said that if there is any EPO, it will be flagged as positive. EPO like I said and now you know, its produced naturally in the body.
      Are you going to finally admit that you are wrong about EPO being a threshold substance? I'm giving you a last chance to admit your mistake and watch your conspiracy theory go down the drain. LMAO

Comment

• If you know boxing, then you know it's true

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
          threshold means that it needs to meet a given criteria ... Whatever it is. For example, the threshold is, 99 % accurate. Anything lower means they cannot accept it as a positive result but there can definitely be su****ions about the results
          what happened? You went into hiding? Lmaooo. Stop ducking me, h@mo!!!!! Get your ass in here and admit you are wrongggggg!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Spoon, is that you? Why don't you go over to spoon's thread, if that's not you. Even he admit to his videos being bull****. Lmao! The dude can't even see what lands in slow motion!

Got anything else for me to laugh at?
            Lol even if you deduct that punch, still in no way means Floyd won. Compubox was rigged that night. Funny how you omitted the whole post:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Okay, checking now.

To show the chain of thought of the author

@ 8:41 - ugly awkward action but remember this is not a beauty contest, Pacquiao slips a jab a right and a hard left, okay fine I won't count the right hand : 5-4 Mayweather (meaning he scored for mayweather shows he's unbiased self)

@ 8:57 Mayweather graces Pacquiao to the outside of the glove to the orbital bone, he graces it. Not a very clean shot, not a very effective punch but will score it no problem, but don't tell me it's a great shot okay. : 6-4 mayweather.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

@ 9:17 - right hand didn't get there

@ 9:18 - but the left hand to the head and the right hook to the chin. Definitely do. Oh, you don't want to count gracing shots anymore? Listen they are not great shots or anything.. (showing it's not so great shot but it did hit the chin and head of Floyd when Manny was moving forward in an aggressive forward momentum while his feet was very much planted firmly in the ground showing leverage and velocity in his punches) 6-6 at this point for me

@ 9:38 - and unlike Mayweather who's landing on the orbital bone, Pacquiao does get the chin here and there. So I mean again there not great shots but let's be fair, compubox was definitely counting Mayweather shots when they were like that.

@ 10:05 - Pacquiao slips a hard left hand to the body, then misses the follow up, except for the upper cut that pics Floyd's head up. Boing! and then Floyd holds. Then he says 9-6 Pacquiao. (Here it's 8-6 Pacquiao for me)

To conclude. Yes @ 9:15 the author of the vid made one mistake there. That body punch didn't land. Still @ 10:05 Pac was in the lead.

The thing is at the end of the round, the author's score was 17 Pac - 9 Floyd

So if I deduct that one punch that didn't actually land it's still be 16 - 9 for Pac.

It's too far out to give Floyd a shot of getting a win here.

Case closed.

Oh to add. The Fake official compubox scored it 11-6 Mayweather. Far out from the real truth.

Link to the rigged compubox fight results.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/v...quiao-compubox

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 03-29-2017, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              Lol even if you deduct that punch, still in no way means Floyd won. Compubox was rigged that night. Funny how you omitted the whole post:
              Spoon, is that you?

1. That isn't the only punch the guy got wrong. Go to spoon's thread and see my other posts.

2. Tell me how that guy stated that punch landed when he replayed it 3 times in slow motion. I thought slow motion and having the ability to rewind is supposed to clear those things up. What happened?

3. For the last time, a boxing match is not scored based on compubox. Get over it. Even Roach thought Pacquiao lost. Move on with your life.

Comment

Spoon, is that you?

1. That isn't the only punch the guy got wrong. Go to spoon's thread and see my other posts.

2. Tell me how that guy stated that punch landed when he replayed it 3 times in slow motion. I thought slow motion and having the ability to rewind is supposed to clear those things up. What happened?

3. For the last time, a boxing match is not scored based on compubox. Get over it. Even Roach thought Pacquiao lost. Move on with your life.
                I was actually flicking through that thread just now and spoon refuted you on all these 3 points, so im not continuing the debate here.

Floyd did not win that fight, the video evidence is there to prove it.
                Last edited by Vadrigar.; 03-29-2017, 05:04 AM.

Comment

I was actually flicking through that thread just now and spoon refuted you on all these 3 points, so im not continuing the debate here.

Floyd did not win that fight, the video evidence is there to prove it.
                  Oh he did? You must have missed when he refused to accept my thunderdome challenge about this issue.

So you wanna take his place?

Oh, and you say he refuted me on those 3 points?

1. He admit the guy got it wrong. That's not a refutation.

2. He refused my thunderdome challenge to dispute the other missed shots

3. Are you saying compubox IS how a fight is scored???
                  Last edited by travestyny; 03-29-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Oh he did? You must have missed when he refused to accept my thunderdome challenge about this issue.

So you wanna take his place?

Oh, and you say he refuted me on those 3 points?

1. He admit the guy got it wrong. That's not a refutation.

2. He refused my thunderdome challenge to dispute the other missed shots

3. Are you saying compubox IS how a fight is scored???
                    Yes he refuted all three thoroughly. It was hilarious seeing you get rekt time again in that thread.

How about you back and read it? You must have forgotten.

Comment

Yes he refuted all three thoroughly. It was hilarious seeing you get rekt time again in that thread.

How about you back and read it? You must have forgotten.
                      How about you stop ducking my challenge.

You wanna take his place in the thunderdome? He was too pvssy to do it. Let's see if you step up.

You're so ****** that you actually think he refuted me on the point that a boxing match is not judged by compubox.

LMAO. You rekt yourself, moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X