No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    LMAOOOOO. You're gonna cry and throw out all of your Pacquiao toys in a second.

Are you familiar with Kevin Iole? You know...the guy that first reported about the IV Mayweather took...months before Hauser. The guy that first reported that Mayweather and Pacquiao passed all drug tests? The guy that has been an insider for quite awhile. Ok...how about this?

Ok, now for the 14 day cut-off...you seemed worried that I would find a pro Manny site. How about we go with a pro Pacquiao site:

You gonna cry before leaving this thread, aren't you?

I gave you four easy kills from four different sources. You do realize one of those sources was this very site you are typing on right? Dispute them all you like, facts are facts. You only want to believe what you want about your paper hero. Hey, enjoy that McGregor fight, the stuff of real champions, lol.
    Last edited by RLYNN; 03-15-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RLYNN View Post
      You are a knuckle-dragging mouth-breather. Get Floyd's d*ck out of your mouth before you type another false claim.
      Says the lil **** dog eating pacf@g.....gtfoh. You have yet to present any facts, you've been getting smacked like the b1tch you are.
      Last edited by Xi_; 03-15-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        Says the lil **** dog eating pacf@g.....gtfoh. You have yet to present any facts you've been getting smacked like the b1tch you are.
        Haha, you haven't got the mental horsepower to keep up little boy. I keep posting facts, you keep posting sop****ric insults.

Comment

I'm sure you get your sources from fake news and Mayweather-friendly sites, but here are a few links for you.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...his-next-fight

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/boxing/8698753.stm

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...day-cut--27459

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/05/26...day-blood-test

I don't expect you to have the attention span to actually read these articles, but being a Floyd-flunkie I'm not surprised.
          Oh damn. Everything lines up pretty consistently from what I've read

Comment

I gave you four easy kills from four different sources. Dispute them all you like, facts are facts. You only want to believe what you want about your paper hero. Hey, enjoy that McGregor fight, the stuff of real champions, lol.
            LMAOOOOO. You got no comeback, do ya?

A contract in hand....a quotation from a Pac lover website...

and it was already pointed out to you that your bs was from later...and you can't handle the truth.

LMAO. Dismissed, clown. Come back when your head isn't up Pacquiao's ass. Maybe then you can do some proper research.

Oh, by the way, Freddie Roach said:

Originally posted by Freddie Roach
            "Because during the first negotiation we were against the blood test and it was kind of our fault the first time it didn't work."
            Who's fault was it that the first negotiation failed? Who ducked whom? LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              Floyd took that offer off the table long after Pacquiao "agreed" to it. Floyd said full random no cutoffs way before. Did y'all even follow the sport back then? Lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                Your buddy needs some help reading this. Tell me what you think, bro:

But, Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports said today that he was given a copy of an 8 page bout agreement from the end of 2009 which would have ended with a March 13, 2010 superfight:
                A contract sent on Dec. 11, 2009, by Golden Boy Promotions on behalf of Mayweather to Top Rank on behalf of Pacquiao proposed a 50-50 financial split between the sides for a fight that would have been held March 13, 2010.
                The eight-page agreement is so detailed that it indicates which of the two fighters would step onto the scale first at the weigh-in (Pacquiao), who would walk to the ring first (Pacquiao), who would be introduced first (Mayweather) and who had first choice of the locker room (Mayweather).
                It detailed that the bout would have been on HBO Pay-Per-View at a cost of $59.95. Billing was to be "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, presented by Top Rank, Golden Boy Promotions, Mayweather Promotions and M-P Promotions in association with [approved sponsors and the site]."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/6/1/...-fight-history
                Pound-for-pound king and “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao has vehemently denied a report filed by a certain Timothy James on one of the Pacquiao websites claiming that he had agreed to Floyd Mayweather Jr’s demand for a 14 day cut-off for random blood tests for a fight to push through.
                http://philboxing.com/news/story-38384.html
                50/50...14 day cut-off!

Comment

LMAOOOOO. You got no comeback, do ya?

A contract in hand....a quotation from a Pac lover website...

and it was already pointed out to you that your bs was from later...and you can't handle the truth.

LMAO. Dismissed, clown. Come back when your head isn't up Pacquiao's ass. Maybe then you can do some proper research.

Oh, by the way, Freddie Roach said:

Who's fault was it that the first negotiation failed? Who ducked whom? LMAO.
                  Pac agreed to 14 days after the lawsuit was settled, no twisting of facts here. You can wave your Floyd pom-poms all you want cheerleader, everyone knows he waited out Pac until he was past his prime and not the same fighter. Floyd never faced ONE elite fighter in their prime. FACT!!!

Now go fetch me my slippers little boy. Be a good little dog.

Comment

Your buddy needs some help reading this. Tell me what you think, bro:

50/50...14 day cut-off!
                    Neither of those pacf@gs you're responding to have any credibility. They didn't follow the sport back then.

Comment

• there were not many good fighters at the time or the ROC he beat who was put in front of him, Floyd has a point of course posters are going to go crazy tho. most of them have only seen a few youtube clips of him and have never studied his fights

Comment

Working...
                      X