No announcement yet.

''If We Look At Marciano's record, he Fought a Bunch of DUCKS!'' - Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    The Floyd fanatics cavalry have arrived to protect Floyd and Travestyny!

I'm sure the first one is that SugarShane video guy and of course my friend RELOADED.
    too bad Pac has cowardly followers. Why stop now, you should make more IV threads!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Protect me?

If I were seeking protection, I would just duck questions like you do:

You're a ****ing disgrace. Still waiting.....
      As I told you and you know by now, I do not duck any questions. My name is NOT Travestyny!

When this all transpired, I certainly questioned Floyd's motive for drug testing but I also tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

A few months later, Greenburg had tried to get the 2 parties together. What was said was that TR was trying but Floyd's side was not. Hmmm

Then late 2011, I thought there was hope. Floyd brought up Manny's name. In early 2012, Floyd came back with a flat fee which signified that Floyd was not serious in fighting Manny.

So 2009 by itself didn't make me say for sure that Floyd didn't want to fight a prime Manny but with all the opportunities and the flat fee, it made me say that Floyd was NEVER really serious about fighting a prime Manny.

Floyd fans: I remember Floyd fans saying this after the 2 attempts in 2009/2010 (1 supposedly more serious than the other). They said, if Manny agrees to all of Floyd's drug testing terms and Floyd comes back with another road block then we too will call him out and say that he is the one who was DUCKING all this time. Well, 2012 came and Floyd did it AGAIN!!! Very few Floyd fans did just that but the rest of them, just protected that dumb flat fee.

Manny's side made well over $100 million. That $40 million sounds more than just dumb now .... It was a road block.

After Manny fought Bradley, Floyd said Manny is no longer the same fighter. Then Floyd agrees to fight Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        too bad Pac has cowardly followers. Why stop now, you should make more IV threads!
        I have yet to make any IV threads. May do one day, just for you.

Comment

As I told you and you know by now, I do not duck any questions. My name is NOT Travestyny!

When this all transpired, I certainly questioned Floyd's motive for drug testing but I also tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

A few months later, Greenburg had tried to get the 2 parties together. What was said was that TR was trying but Floyd's side was not. Hmmm

Then late 2011, I thought there was hope. Floyd brought up Manny's name. In early 2012, Floyd came back with a flat fee which signified that Floyd was not serious in fighting Manny.

So 2009 by itself didn't make me say for sure that Floyd didn't want to fight a prime Manny but with all the opportunities and the flat fee, it made me say that Floyd was NEVER really serious about fighting a prime Manny.

Floyd fans: I remember Floyd fans saying this after the 2 attempts in 2009/2010 (1 supposedly more serious than the other). They said, if Manny agrees to all of Floyd's drug testing terms and Floyd comes back with another road block then we too will call him out and say that he is the one who was DUCKING all this time. Well, 2012 came and Floyd did it AGAIN!!! Very few Floyd fans did just that but the rest of them, just protected that dumb flat fee.

Manny's side made well over $100 million. That $40 million sounds more than just dumb now .... It was a road block.

After Manny fought Bradley, Floyd said Manny is no longer the same fighter. Then Floyd agrees to fight Manny.
          Say what? Should we call this deflecting?

50/50 split. 14 day cut-off.

And your answer is someone told you that Floyd's side wasn't trying????

I waited a whole day for you to say that?

So just to get this straight...ur saying 50/50 split and 14 day cut-off was NOT Floyd trying to fight Pac?

Let me remind you that the contract was so complete that it had who walks out first.

Mayweather had his trunks chosen for the fight. That's how far the first negotiation went. Even Roach says it was Pac's sides' fault....and that's the best you could do? Someone told you Floyd's side wasn't trying? lol

Seriously. You are the worst.
          Last edited by travestyny; 03-13-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            'beat more world champions than any other fighter in history'

Jog on Floyd. Titlists? Maybe. Not World Champions.

Floyd talking about boxing history is horrible. But he is greater than Marciano who as a HW didnt have the luxury of moving around weights to get away from a weak era.
            Yeah not to be a dick, but Floyd is using that stat to inflate his resume...there was only one sanctioning body in the past so it was hard to fight champions very frequently...because if you ARE the champion - you can't FIGHT the champion...and most guys don't move up and down in weight every other fight.

So Floyd's record number of championship fights is simply due to their being 4+ "champions" per weight class.

Want to fix BOXING? One champion per weight class. Simple enough for the casuals to get behind and linear enough to make "ducking" hard for anyone, including Floyd/Pac.

With only ONE champion @ the weight...saying "don't put words in my mouth" or "I'm afraid of needles and giving blood weakens me" is the same as saying "I don't want to fight for the championship"...fans can get behind that kind of simplicity,

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Say what? Should we call this deflecting?

50/50 split. 14 day cut-off.

And your answer is someone told you that Floyd's side wasn't trying????

I waited a whole day for you to say that?

So just to get this straight...ur saying 50/50 split and 14 day cut-off was NOT Floyd trying to fight Pac?

Let me remind you that the contract was so complete that it had who walks out first.

Mayweather had his trunks chosen for the fight. That's how far the first negotiation went. Even Roach says it was Pac's sides' fault....and that's the best you could do? Someone told you Floyd's side wasn't trying? lol

Seriously. You are the worst.
              Remember that Floyd's side ACCUSED Manny of using PEDs. That included, Floyd, Sr, Uncle Roger, Ellerbe, Oscar (GB).

IF you are serious about getting a fight going, that is the last thing that you do!!!! So to me, they were NOT serious!

Comment

Remember that Floyd's side ACCUSED Manny of using PEDs. That included, Floyd, Sr, Uncle Roger, Ellerbe, Oscar (GB).

IF you are serious about getting a fight going, that is the last thing that you do!!!! So to me, they were NOT serious!
                Lmao. Nevermind that there was a contract, a mediation, all of that. There was an accusation of PED's.

Why enter mediation if that accusation already broke the chances of the fight getting done?

Lol. You have shown why you are not worth talking to. Nice DEFLECTION! Even Roach disagrees with you. WHY THE **** WOULD FREDDIE ROACH ADMIT THAT IT WAS PACQUIAO'S SIDE'S FAULT THAT THE FIRST NEGOTIATION FAILED IF IT WASN'T?????

Don't ever accuse someone of being biased after that dumb bullshlt you just stated. You're a piece of work and not worth my time. This is done. Don't write to me anymore, fool. Pacquiao could come out and say the first failed negotiation was his fault, and you'd still say it's not true...

Just like when he said he didn't go to rehab....and you said it wasn't true.

AHAHAHAHA. THATS ALL THE PROOF THAT WE NEED THAT YOU ARE WORTHLESS. So long, sucker.
                Last edited by travestyny; 03-13-2017, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• news flash

even in an era of multiple belts...Floyd still beat 12 fighters who lineal titles in only 49 fights

his level of opposition was high and fought world class opposition from 1998-2015

all the trolling, tears, and whining in the world cant change facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    news flash

even in an era of multiple belts...Floyd still beat 12 fighters who lineal titles in only 49 fights

his level of opposition was high and fought world class opposition from 1998-2015

all the trolling, tears, and whining in the world cant change facts.
                    so Floyd fought for 12 lineal titles or just beat 12 guys who were current or former lineal titlelists

Comment

• All of Floyd's biggest wins were against fighters who were past their prime...De La Hoya, Pac, Cotto, Hernandez, Mosley...

He got gift decisions versus Castillo, De La Hoya, Maidana.

He sucker punched Ortiz, got caught with an illegal IV, and once upon a time he was injecting illegal substances into his hands.

He ducked many a tough fight: Stevie Johnston, prime Mosley, Casamayor, Freitas, Paul Williams, Margarito, Sergio Martinez, prime Pac, rematch with De La Hoya, Winky Wright, and closed his career versus Berto...not Thurman, Garcia, Porter, etc.

Floyd's entire career has been smoke and mirrors, flash before substance. His biggest win was against Corrales.

While Marciano may have defeated champions beyond their prime, he wasn't a big HW at 185. Ezzard Charles still had a lot left in the tank when they fought, and had he not killed a man in the ring prior, he may have had the heart to finish Marciano in their first fight. But he lost his killer instinct. At least he was a class act and never trash talked opponents, beat up women, or cheated to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X