Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ANYONE think the SD was the correct call? Anyone think DG won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Keith a clear winner. That card given to Danny was disturbing.

Comment

Didn't think Garcia won more than 4 rounds. It was around 116-112 or 117-111 for Thurman in my opinion.

Comment

Thurman did himself no favours but even still the worst case scenario I could see was 115-113 the other way (in favour of Thurman not DSG).

**** knows what that judge was on but they do it in virtually every fight these days I personally think its because of betting as it'll wipe out a good amount of bets, all those that bet on a UD at least that is my theory on it. Can't just be a coincidence that there is always minimum 1 judge who produces some unexplainable score.

Comment

Thurman won 8-4 atleast imo. When I heard split decision I thought oh hell no,they are gonna fck this young man. Boxing has got to come up with a better way of scoring fights, the sht is ridiculous.

Comment

I had it 116-112 Thurman, being too generous to Danny would have been 115-113 Thurman.
            Thurman should get the scorecard of the judge who scored 115-113 to Danny and wipe his arse with it..

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Thurman won a very boring fight and gave up rounds in a way not even Floyd did, but people call Floyd a runner and celebrate Thurman's win. Its certainly strange
              Not all really

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=738710

Comment

Garcia won 4 rounds AT MOST...5, if you REALLY wanna punish Thurman for playing it safe the last couple of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                  I think 1X won outright and it should of been unanimous... not sure what that one judge was smoking or how much they paido him... everyone seems to be on board with this....anyone disagree? Anyone actually think DG won? State your case...
                  Sorry fellas I thought I made the poll....but I guess I didn't........poll is up now..........

Comment

Personally I scored it 7-5 for Thurman. I gave Garcia rounds 2, 6, 10,11, 12. And that second round was a close round that could have either way.

Comment

Going in to the fight, I was thinking Garcia might get another gift decision if it was close. Had Thurman winning 7-5. When I heard 'Split decision," i thought they were actually gonna screw Thurman and give it to DSG

Comment

Working...
                      X