Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ANYONE think the SD was the correct call? Anyone think DG won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it 115-113 for Thurman. But I could also see a draw if you give the close rounds to Garcia.

I can't see Garcia winning.

It was close yet... it was clear that if there was a winner, it should be Thurman.

Comment

To me, it doesn't matter is someone is the aggressor or someone is moving.

Its whoever lands more punches, and more powerful punches. Thurman won 7 rounds bc he landed more & better than DSG, even though he was moving. In 5 rounds, DSG landed more & better.

As many people who complaint about Thurman moving, maybe also note that DSG for the most part refused to be first. He wanted Thurman to be first, so he could counter.

If your opponent is a better mover than you, then you better be good at cutting off the ring and forcing exchanges. DSG didn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
        Ya, my bad.
        Because this is a Boxing forum, and if there's a poll question with an idiotic response in a foreign language, I'm simply pointing out that I don't Know what that choice means. I flagged your response. That poll option had nothing to do with The Fight in question.

And I didn't "ask" anything. I simply stated that I don't Know what that choice meant. There was no "asking" of anything.

Comment

6 rounds to 4 KT, with 2 rounds even, for me.

Comment

Garcia didn't do schit, he got tapped up. Hymen paid off one of the judges to save face for Danny Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
              Because this is a Boxing forum, and if there's a poll question with an idiotic response in a foreign language, I'm simply pointing out that I don't Know what that choice means. I flagged your response. That poll option had nothing to do with The Fight in question.

And I didn't "ask" anything. I simply stated that I don't Know what that choice meant. There was no "asking" of anything.
              Did it come in already???

Comment

Working...
              X