Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ANYONE think the SD was the correct call? Anyone think DG won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGGKovaBeast View Post
    Thurman 117x111. The SD was a joke

Comment

Afroamerican people is crazy about fanaticism.

It was a close fight, Thurman was mediocre too, the same with Garcia.

But all the crazy people is talking about a master class of Thurman hahahaha.

Cuadras did a better job vs a way better fighter than Danny and fu.ckin Lederman had a crazy card kinda 117-11 favor to roman.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        Since when does using your legs automatically mean you lose a round? You people have been posting on here for years and still don't know **** about the sport. Thurman used movement so Garcia won those rounds?

Thurman outlanded Garcia in 9 of the 12 rounds. Throughout the fight, he threw more and landed more (which means he got hit less, therefore had better defence), controlled the pace of the fight and was the ring general. That's all the scoring criteria for a fight.

'Running' ya know ...learn the sport.
        when its floyd and he use his legs he automatially wins the roudn so its hard to keep track of hw to score boxing matches

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
          so by default does this mean you know it all?
          Modesty isn't my strong suit, so I won't answer that...

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          when its floyd and he use his legs he automatially wins the roudn so its hard to keep track of hw to score boxing matches
          That's what I'm saying, the double standards is crazy. There's nothing wrong with using your legs, so lets hold all fighters to the same standards.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Modesty isn't my strong suit, so I won't answer that...

That's what I'm saying, the double standards is crazy. There's nothing wrong with using your legs, so lets hold all fighters to the same standards.

Comment

Honestly not that hard of a fight to score. Clear UD for Keef.

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                It means you are cool....you should pick that one.....
                Um, no, it doesn't mean that. Anyway, I already voted for SD.

Comment

The score should have been Thurman by UD but Keith made it closer by his tactics. It might have been better if Thurman boxed the first half of the fight and sat down on his punches more in the second half. Thurman won the fight but Garcia was there for the taking .

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                    Um, no, it doesn't mean that. Anyway, I already voted for SD.
                    Then why the fook you ask di ck .........
                    Last edited by extracurRICular; 03-09-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I had it 115-113 Thurman. I think 116-112 was more likely than a draw, but there were several close rounds both ways.

However, don't see how DSG could have won it. You'd have to give every close round to DSG

Comment

Working...
                      X