No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Drops, Stops David Haye in MASSIVE Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by low blows View Post
    No it set back his career he SHOULD destroy Bellew in a rematch 6+ months from now but who knows how long it will take for his ankle to be able to train on it. If I was his trainer I would have pulled Haye much earlier, his injury was probably further aggravated by the needless extra rounds on the ankle.
    Agreed. The ref might have also stopped the fight when it became obvious Haye could not continue...Hats off to Bellew, not his fault. he deserves praise and respect and it was incredible to see him avoid Hearn to extend himself to Haye...Thats a mensch right there in my book.

Comment

People posting on here saying they feel sorry for haye are making me smile as hard as i was when watching bellew destroy him. Schadenfreude is GREAT.

Comment

Haye is dissapointed me. I think he did not get rid of his injury, however it can not be an excuse. I think he should finish his boxing career now. It would be unreasonable to continue this way.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
          Look at this spastic, hyping Wilder who has built an entire career on fighting bums.

If Wilder did fight Bellew, it'd actually be a step up in competition, and what does that tell you? That Wilder's straight trash.
          But Juicua is fighting Charles Martin and Deontays left-over and now beating on a old active HOF. OK.

Comment

Haye doing his best Jack Sparrow impression for 5rnds lol..

Comment

Ah come on people, don't be blaming it on an injury, Haye didn't even complain about it!!!
              Tony Bellew is not the best boxer in the world, he's not better than David Haye at heavyweight, but he has balls and heart more than any other fighter I can name....
              He beat Haye fair and square, no excuses ,
              Wheather you like him or not, the man wears his heart on his sleeve and continues to produce,

Fair play Tony, you have caught the world's attention

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Wow! what more can I say? why do I have to keep telling you all the Britts are a bunch of Hype-Job! and Bellend is the biggest overachiever in all of boxing ; from his undeserved shot at the WBC title to this win - but what happened when he stepped out of the UK? Adonis Stevenson could probably KO Anthony Juiceua.
                Why is there always some redneck on NSB ready to jump on British fighters and proclaim them 'hype jobs'? If you had any idea about boxing, which clearly, you f***ing don't, you'd know that David Haye is 36 years old and far from his prime. No one is hyping David Haye, in the U.K. or anywhere. 6 years ago, maybe we thought he would be the fighter to dethrone Wlad but he proved he didn't have it in him. We've all moved on since then. But clearly, you haven't. There was absolutely no hype around world class status, P4P, or anything else for that matter, in the U.K. It was an old fashioned grudge match and neither were hyped for ****. Now, I don't know why you are so against British fighters, or why you think this fight has been 'hyped'; maybe you are mistaking 'hype' for support and popularity, given the best you have is Deontay Wilder and no one gives a sh** about that lanky, chicken-legged embarrassment to the art of boxing. But in the U.K. we actually like a good scrap. That's why we've had so many Olympic and world champions recently. But to suggest we felt this fight was 'hyping' a world class heavyweight shows how out of touch you are with the U.K., the rest of the world, and with boxing itself. So, if you'd kindly f**k right off and carry on masturbating in your sports sock and stop bothering the rest of us with your xenophobic, *****-loving, USA flag waving comments it would be appreciated. You moron.

Comment

And people please don't talk about an injury, if Haye himself said their was no injury then that tape job was just an excuse to waste time (and he knows it,) their was no excuses, Bellew caught the perfect fight on the night, and even Haye admits that

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                    Why is there always some redneck on NSB ready to jump on British fighters and proclaim them 'hype jobs'? If you had any idea about boxing, which clearly, you f***ing don't, you'd know that David Haye is 36 years old and far from his prime. No one is hyping David Haye, in the U.K. or anywhere. 6 years ago, maybe we thought he would be the fighter to dethrone Wlad but he proved he didn't have it in him. We've all moved on since then. But clearly, you haven't. There was absolutely no hype around world class status, P4P, or anything else for that matter, in the U.K. It was an old fashioned grudge match and neither were hyped for ****. Now, I don't know why you are so against British fighters, or why you think this fight has been 'hyped'; maybe you are mistaking 'hype' for support and popularity, given the best you have is Deontay Wilder and no one gives a sh** about that lanky, chicken-legged embarrassment to the art of boxing. But in the U.K. we actually like a good scrap. That's why we've had so many Olympic and world champions recently. But to suggest we felt this fight was 'hyping' a world class heavyweight shows how out of touch you are with the U.K., the rest of the world, and with boxing itself. So, if you'd kindly f**k right off and carry on masturbating in your sports sock and stop bothering the rest of us with your xenophobic, *****-loving, USA flag waving comments it would be appreciated. You moron.
                    Good comment, respect, I still owe you a red karma though haha

Comment

He's certainly learnt his lesson from the toe incident. Probably a bit too much to the other end of the spectrum.

Comment

Working...
                      X