Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Team Kovalev Not in Control - They Can Stay Mad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    Look mr ward ...kovalev didnt have to give you a shot at the title....you got the purse you wanted for the first fight and you was given a shot at kovalevs title , you signed the fight and you agreed to the remtach clause , you won the fight and now you have the belts.
    It was a close fight and alot of people felt you were lucky to get the victory , now do the decent and be a man of your word and signature and just give kovalev the chance to make it 1-1.....any ward fan who don't agree with what i have just wrote ....you don't have a fighting code and you lack morals...simple
    Good post bro! Agreed.

Comment

• I wonder how understanding the Kool Mo Dee Smoove Talib Bruva Slicks on this site would be if Kovalev won by a **** hair and was being iffy about the rematch.

Ward is acting like a little jerkoff but in a way its good because Kovalev will go apeshit in the ring if the rematch happens. And I don't think Ward has the power to hurt Kovalev either so in my opinion, Kovalev should go for the knockout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        Haha hilarious. And your avatar has me rolling haha
        thanks bro. Its a constant reminder for trolls that actions speak louder than words

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I wonder how understanding the Kool Mo Dee Smoove Talib Bruva Slicks on this site would be if Kovalev won by a **** hair and was being iffy about the rematch.

Ward is acting like a little jerkoff but in a way its good because Kovalev will go apeshit in the ring if the rematch happens. And I don't think Ward has the power to hurt Kovalev either so in my opinion, Kovalev should go for the knockout.
          .....I been wondering this for a while.....bro, who do you know that actually talks like that..."Bruvva"...is that a new York accent or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            Remember when the same "crowd" was saying floyd was "scared" of pac, then Floyd damn near shut his ass out, Floyd won and you guys kept crying. Ward beat kitty kov and the same crowd is still crying about Ward factually stating that he's now in control. This pisses off certain people again. Stay mad, Kov lost because he got tired and couldnt keep up the pace...Kitty said he got tired, his trainer said he got tired, all of the PROFESSIONAL referees saw the same thing that Kitty kov, and his trainer said happened. If ward was scared he could've stayed down, but he got up and out worked Kitty the rest of the way, now you sensitive ladies cant take the fact the Kitty was your last great ____ hope, your other turned out to be a ducking coward so Ward jumped up another weight class and chased greatness by fighting competition (lil g fans take note) He took ALL of Kitty Kov's belts, the bully lost and you guys cant take losing. But its funny to watch soooo many former tough guys cry so much.
            damn you went in

facts

the tears are real, what bandwagon will they jump on next

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              .....I been wondering this for a while.....bro, who do you know that actually talks like that..."Bruvva"...is that a new York accent or something.
              I think that's how the blacks in New York say "brother" "brotha".

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I wonder how understanding the Kool Mo Dee Smoove Talib Bruva Slicks on this site would be if Kovalev won by a **** hair and was being iffy about the rematch.

... of course he doesn't have the punching power, but he's "good" at what he's doing best -- namely stalking his opponent's eyes with headbutts... Kovalev was looking for the KO, but he was too afraid not to get his eyes cut open, and therefore get stopped...

Comment

• I'll say this, first off I'm an American. I watch the first fight live on HBO. Close fight, but thought Kovalev should have won UD. He landed more power punches, had the lone knockdown and wasn't grabbing, holding, wrestling etc. Ward came back hard in the end, but I felt Kovalev won one or two rounds in the 2nd half of fight.

IF THIS FIGHT WAS IN ****** WITH 3 ******N JUDGES, Kovalev no doubt would've been scored UD. But since this was in USA with 3 USA judges, its hard for a ******n to get fair judgement if its close vs an American.

Looked at the judges cards and I think 2 of em had Ward winning the last 6 rounds which at least 2 of the rounds could have easily gone Kovalev's way, and i think one of em had round 2 scored 10-9 when clearly it should have been 10-8.

The ref did a horrible job with Ward's tactic of holding or wrestling as Kovalev put it. He should have been more stern and threaten to take a point a way if he kept on doing it

Also, look at both fighters faces after the fight, Ward's was battered, swollen and bruised, while Kovalev looked the same when he entered just a little red.

Comment

• Good to see Ward showing his true colours

Nobody bought his nice guy persona in the past, because it was always fake

this is, and always has been, the real Ward: a classless douchebag diva with no pride and no honour

run away with your gift, you coWard. That's the best you can do.

You'll be doing the sport a favour if you retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by PranMatic View Post
                      I'll say this, first off I'm an American. I watch the first fight live on HBO. Close fight, but thought Kovalev should have won UD. He landed more power punches, had the lone knockdown and wasn't grabbing, holding, wrestling etc. Ward came back hard in the end, but I felt Kovalev won one or two rounds in the 2nd half of fight.

IF THIS FIGHT WAS IN ****** WITH 3 ******N JUDGES, Kovalev no doubt would've been scored UD. But since this was in USA with 3 USA judges, its hard for a ******n to get fair judgement if its close vs an American.

Looked at the judges cards and I think 2 of em had Ward winning the last 6 rounds which at least 2 of the rounds could have easily gone Kovalev's way, and i think one of em had round 2 scored 10-9 when clearly it should have been 10-8.

The ref did a horrible job with Ward's tactic of holding or wrestling as Kovalev put it. He should have been more stern and threaten to take a point a way if he kept on doing it

Also, look at both fighters faces after the fight, Ward's was battered, swollen and bruised, while Kovalev looked the same when he entered just a little red.
                      I'm ******n. Man, when you fight on foreign soil, you have to be twice as better as your opponent to make your win undeniable. It's Kovalev's fault. Life isn't supposed to be fair for everybody and if some group of people complaining about unfairness (it doesn't matter americans,******ns etc) it's only their fault they're not in the position where they can dictate their own terms, because other groups of people aren't supposed to make the life easier for them.

Get in position where you have the upper hand or if you can't, don't whine like a ***** that they don't treat you as an equal
                      - American judges aren't supposed to favor ******n fighter in the first place, and give all close rounds to the foreigner. If you take the fight in America, don't complain about robberies and **** like that, you should be mentally prepared for that stuff or just don't take the fight at all

It was a fight of his life, maybe his only chance to get in the Hall of Fame and he ****ed it up

And at this point, it doesn't matter how close this fight was, it's still a loss on paper
                      Last edited by g27region; 03-02-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X